Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike
Posted: Mar 7, 2012 at 9:57 Quote
I was testing some new ramps I'd built in my back yard this weekend. I was riding my son's 16" Dyno VFR after I'd tried it on the Mob... Looped out the mini and crashed on the landing ramp. In front I my wife and kids!

Would have been fairly embarrassing but I have no shame!

Posted: Mar 11, 2012 at 21:36 Quote
Wasn't really on my bike... I was stopped drinking a bottle of water at our Indoor facility and a bunch of REALLY attractive local girls there. Me and my buddy decided to say hi...

As Soon as I went to take a sip of water after talking for a minute, the lid fell off my bottle. water all down the front of my shirt and pants. I was standing over my bike so it counts. Hahahahahaha I'm not f*cking that night I don't want to. I could more the. likely get dragged into it though

f*cking guy set it up and laughed so hard. I just walked away.

It was really awkward.

Posted: Mar 13, 2012 at 9:28 Quote
Lol looking back to talk to a buddy and hit a parked car

Posted: Mar 13, 2012 at 19:43 Quote
I hit cars all the time.

But.

I don't even need to have a friend to talk to in order to run into it. Ill usually be looking at my forks or something and BAM! A wild parked car comes and attacks me.

Posted: Mar 13, 2012 at 19:55 Quote
I had a girlfriend sitting on my handlebars facing me. The sun was setting and it was getting kinda dark and I rear ended a parked car. I saw the car at the last second and tried to swerve and miss the car. By doing that instead of launching the girl onto to trunk of the car I sent her flying at an angle over the rear and flat on her back. Messed her up pretty bad. I felt bad

Posted: Mar 14, 2012 at 8:29 Quote
That1GuyYO wrote:
I had a girlfriend sitting on my handlebars facing me. The sun was setting and it was getting kinda dark and I rear ended a parked car. I saw the car at the last second and tried to swerve and miss the car. By doing that instead of launching the girl onto to trunk of the car I sent her flying at an angle over the rear and flat on her back. Messed her up pretty bad. I felt bad

yikes! still your gf?? Is she making steak for you today?? lol

Posted: Mar 14, 2012 at 8:30 Quote
neex wrote:
That1GuyYO wrote:

yikes! still your gf?? Is she making steak for you today?? lol

Doubting it. lol.

Posted: Mar 14, 2012 at 10:05 Quote
No that was in high school many years ago. She was surprisingly cool about it after she got her breath back. We probably dated about 4 more months we still keep in touch to this day tho .

Posted: Mar 17, 2012 at 13:58 Quote
Doing a Manual, catching fence with my bar end and went over the bars on front of loads of people and traffic. Red Face & Embarrassed Big Grin

Posted: Mar 17, 2012 at 18:59 Quote
I have two good stories

Once, I was riding down my street and got t-boned by a prius. I needed 10 stitches but i put a good sized dent in that car.

The other, I was leading my friend in for speed at my local jumps. He had my bike and I had his, just for kicks. But it turns out his chain was too long (it was a ss) and it wasn't tensioned so when I hit the first little roller, it fell of and I racked myself hard and rode it out on my balls for a good 20 feet before i hit a tree.

Posted: Mar 17, 2012 at 19:11 Quote
was talking big in front of some new bikers, rode off for about 20ft till i saw my buddy right in front of me, slammed the brake on and face planted.

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 10:27 Quote
No one has posted on here for ages !

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 10:29 Quote
I flatted and derailled my chain in a race run. Let someone pass on a fireroad, hopped back on and went over the bars at walking pace in front of a crowd

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 10:59 Quote
Tearing through a pitch black park on my way home from work, didn't see the guy or the dog lead..
ended up tangled in dog lead with 2 dogs hanging from my side yapping

learnt my lights lesson after that Redface

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 12:25 Quote
Test rode a jump, was going fine but decided I'd be better off landing without my bike, on my feet. Let go of the bike but forgot to push it away so I'm just flying through the air above my bike. Next thing I see the bike lands on the landing and stops. I practically landed exactly where I was before on the bike except my feet and hands weren't doing anything lol landed on the seat so hard, basically fell from 6 feet onto my leg with the seat Blank Stare I could have just held on and jumped it fine but changed my mind for some reason.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013281
Mobile Version of Website