What should I do to my bike with my x-mas $$$.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What should I do to my bike with my x-mas $$$.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
I got some christmas $$$ and I was wondering what I could to upgrade my bike with it..
photo

oh yeah i don't mind buying used

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:41 Quote
Your bike is sweet for your riding style and age, don't wastle money to upgrade part that will be slighlty better or that will look better. Thrust me, it's a wastle.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
ride66 wrote:
Your bike is sweet for your riding style and age, don't wastle money to upgrade part that will be slighlty better or that will look better. Thrust me, it's a wastle.
well thats not what i'm trying to do there are a couple of parts that are worn down and might need replacing...and i was wondering what parts i should do first...

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:51 Quote
how much money did u get ?

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
rexbikes wrote:
ride66 wrote:
well thats not what i'm trying to do there are a couple of parts that are worn down and might need replacing...and i was wondering what parts i should do first...

In this case, just post a list of the parts that are worn down as well as the parts that are not working as you might wish then, we'll help you better.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
ride66 wrote:
rexbikes wrote:
ride66 wrote:

In this case, just post a list of the parts that are worn down as well as the parts that are not working as you might wish then, we'll help you better.
k thanks

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:58 Quote
nroy17 wrote:
how much money did u get ?
around 600$ not all of it was christmas $$$

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 18:59 Quote
don't do anything stop wasting money on bike parts

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
okay i really need new tires these ones are missing nobs everywhere and might want some new rims these ones are super heavy don't really need much else.

oh and i already got a new rear shock (the one in the pic is blown)

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:03 Quote
buy a newer frame . thats what i plan to do i have a similar bike

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:20 Quote
i say you save ur money to buy a new bike later on, just ride this one straigt to hell and by then ull have enough to get a complete new bike. so then you wont be in the whole situation where ur like "i want this but it wont fit with this, so im getting this instead" or the whole "im going with a blue color scheme but the forks only come in red kinda thing" do u know what im getting at haha:P

O+
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:21 Quote
ya id say save up for a frame. look used. like a ironhorse 7 point, santa cruz vp free, specalized sx trail, ect.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
ya id say save up for a frame. look used. like a ironhorse 7 point, santa cruz vp free, specalized sx trail, ect.
really i just got that frame. I love it!!! its not worn and it seems to fit my riding style just right.

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
Maybe a pair of new rims and tires.tup

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010497
Mobile Version of Website