Teh Ultimate-Kool-Kids Bahr!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Teh Ultimate-Kool-Kids Bahr!
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:13 Quote
Haha.

Can't actually wait for the World Cup season to begin. I'm looking forward to that this year more than anything else. Will be nice to see how Morewood come along now that The Renster and Delfs are with them! See if they really are that brilliant single pivot that everyone hypes them up to be. If Rennie finishes top 8 overall, I'll admit that they are good bikes.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
timlake wrote:
Haha.

Can't actually wait for the World Cup season to begin. I'm looking forward to that this year more than anything else. Will be nice to see how Morewood come along now that The Renster and Delfs are with them! See if they really are that brilliant single pivot that everyone hypes them up to be. If Rennie finishes top 8 overall, I'll admit that they are good bikes.

I cant wait untill the SDA series starts, I wanna go to some races n improve my photography.

Morewood have a new frame in the works, it looks similar to a Sunday but the shcok is mounted on one of the links.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
dingus wrote:
timlake wrote:
Haha.

I cant wait untill the SDA series starts, I wanna go to some races n improve my photography.

Morewood have a new frame in the works, it looks similar to a Sunday but the shcok is mounted on one of the links.

Cant wait until my Mankind Asadi frame comes, just sent the money via paypal and im hoping i get it :s

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:26 Quote
dingus wrote:
timlake wrote:
Haha.

I hope you is gonna take some wicked shots of me breddah! Fort Bill maxxin it up!

Do you know if the dates have been put to venues yet? My dad was like seeing as there is no Dragon I can see if I can take you a bit further afield. So he's taking me to 2 SDA's. Fort Bill and maybe AE, Inners, or Glencoe.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
Sweet! Just read that Ben Cathro just conquered NZ and caned all the Kiwi's on home turf! He will be ripping up WC's next year me thinks!

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
Cathro was totally shreddin at Robofest.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:

Him, Joe Barnes, and a few of the other Mojo/MTB Cut guys are mega quick. they all DOMINATED the NPS last year, yet only raced Fort Bill? They need to venture further afield.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
timlake wrote:
Sweet! Just read that Ben Cathro just conquered NZ and caned all the Kiwi's on home turf! He will be ripping up WC's next year me thinks!

Nice. Mr Cathro is a lanky loonBig Grin

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:35 Quote
timlake wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:

Him, Joe Barnes, and a few of the other Mojo/MTB Cut guys are mega quick. they all DOMINATED the NPS last year, yet only raced Fort Bill? They need to venture further afield.

Still on 224's?

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
timlake wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:

Still on 224's?

Think so!

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
MTB Cut 224's + Mojo Tuned Fox = Love.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
kicksnlicks wrote:
Holy Euro-hour!
Nah, UK hour.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:41 Quote
I think its only UK residents from the whole of Europe in the bars...

Cept Mr Posta.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:41 Quote
It's funny how on the last day of every long holiday suddenly every single one of my classmates is on MSN while frantically trying to do weeks worth of work in one night, it's amazing, everyone asking each other what homework we had and whatnot. The last day always ends up in an epic allnighter and everyone's trashed the first day of school. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009574
Mobile Version of Website