PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Teh Ultimate-Kool-Kids Bahr!
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
gabor wrote:

Josh: Is 9-5 unusual for you?

Ci Senor

Every other day is 9-1... and then I've also got two online classes

Its probably causing I'm taking 21 credit hours compared to the recommended 16 Razz

I think I may have to quit my job
Lucky. My days are 9-4 except for Tuesdays which tend to be around 9-6 and Wednesdays around 9-5.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:51 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:
timlake wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:
Love.
photo

Photo courtesy of our very own tool, Dingus Salute

You were a tool for a minute.

How only for a minute? I try to uptain my tool status for as long as I can. Big Grin

It must be an Elgin thing...

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
Lol, once in french shes like say something you like to me, so i said "j'adore dope" and shes like DOPE!? and im like yeah the band and shes like ohh...

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
Cry Remember, Your from there too.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:53 Quote
gabor wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
gabor wrote:

Josh: Is 9-5 unusual for you?

Ci Senor

Its probably causing I'm taking 21 credit hours compared to the recommended 16 Razz

Lucky. My days are 9-4 except for Tuesdays which tend to be around 9-6 and Wednesdays around 9-5.

Ewww... That sucks... Is that like regular high school or are you taking extra classes or extra curricular stuff??

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:53 Quote
Gaz6R4 wrote:

Thats what I ment u failure Wink

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:54 Quote
dingus wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:

Thats what I ment u failure Wink

Oh... Razz

Mod
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:55 Quote
I bought a couple books today and it was $110. That was for one class and I am still missing one of that class' books as I couldn't find it. I'll online order that crap. I also went to the bookstore thinking I could beat the rush if I was there after my 830 class and they were pretty busy at 915am.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
gabor wrote:
gibson19 wrote:

Ci Senor

Ewww... That sucks... Is that like regular high school or are you taking extra classes or extra curricular stuff??
No extra curricular stuff, there's only two real men in our class (that's me and another guy) that actually went for the three sciences and maths (which is the hardest combination possible), everyone else is a pussy. Razz We've got almost no frees and we have chemistry practicals on Tuesdays 4pm -> 6pm and biology extends from 3pm until around 4:30pm->5pm instead of 4pm.
I hate it how if you're doing the sciences and maths shit is so difficult and you have like no frees and a lot of homework. If you do the arts (English, Spanish, French and history) you've got a crapload of free periods, nobody really cares whether you do work, you can skip a week of school without problems, etc, it's insanely slack. I have trouble skipping a day of my classes seeing as we probably do more in a day than the arts people do in 3-4 days.

Is it like that over there too? Arts people slack and the science people work their asses off? I guess it's not going to get any better in university doing chemical/nuclear engineering but hey, at least I'm doing something I like.

laurie1 wrote:
I bought a couple books today and it was $110. That was for one class and I am still missing one of that class' books as I couldn't find it. I'll online order that crap. I also went to the bookstore thinking I could beat the rush if I was there after my 830 class and they were pretty busy at 915am.

You spent $110 on books, that's like what, £70? Eek They best have been decent f*cking books!

laurie1 wrote:

Impossible... My cheapest one was $90 but the rest were $150 +

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 12:01 Quote
gabor wrote:
No extra curricular stuff, there's only two real men in our class (that's me and another guy) that actually went for the three sciences and maths (which is the hardest combination possible), everyone else is a pussy. Razz We've got almost no frees and we have chemistry practicals on Tuesdays 4pm -> 6pm and biology extends from 3pm until around 4:30pm->5pm instead of 4pm.
I hate it how if you're doing the sciences and maths shit is so difficult and you have like no frees and a lot of homework. If you do the arts (English, Spanish, French and history) you've got a crapload of free periods, nobody really cares whether you do work, you can skip a week of school without problems, etc, it's insanely slack. I have trouble skipping a day of my classes seeing as we probably do more in a day than the arts people do in 3-4 days.

Is it like that over there too? Arts people slack and the science people work their asses off? I guess it's not going to get any better in university doing chemical/nuclear engineering but hey, at least I'm doing something I like.

Wow... but thats how it always is... At least in high school it was the same way... Just all the process and steps you have to take make up so much time... It's a lot much work to do an actual science as compared to some bogus art degree (like liberal arts Razz )

ps... don't hate me marty

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 12:01 Quote
hi guys! ill post this, cuz it made me laugh!

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos.nsmb.com/files/3/girls.jpg

Mod
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 12:04 Quote
I'm sure that I will have at least $500 in books this semester.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013464
Mobile Version of Website