Teh Ultimate-Kool-Kids Bahr!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Teh Ultimate-Kool-Kids Bahr!
Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:40 Quote
dotca wrote:
Ahh! They say the lower mainland of BC is suppose to get hit with over 50mm of rain. Lame.

Not really. It will melt the snow, hence riding soon.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:40 Quote
dotca wrote:
Ahh! They say the lower mainland of BC is suppose to get hit with over 50mm of rain. Lame.

Melt the snow your bitching about.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:43 Quote
zune wrote:
dotca wrote:

With the rain, it'll turn it into slush, which is worse as I have to walk in that. You know how shitty it is walking in it? Very. You know how much 50mm+ of rain is? A lot! Predicting lots of floods, and shitty road conditions. Big mess!

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:48 Quote
dotca wrote:
zune wrote:
dotca wrote:

With the rain, it'll turn it into slush, which is worse as I have to walk in that. You know how shitty it is walking in it? Very. You know how much 50mm+ of rain is? A lot! Predicting lots of floods, and shitty road conditions. Big mess!
Get some boots

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:50 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
dotca wrote:
zune wrote:

Get some boots

I have some. Walking in them suck, as they are my snowboarding ones and I'm not dropping more money on other ones. Plus boots barely fit in my locker, as I've noticed today with my snowboarding ones. Our school lockers are tinyyyyyy. Can just fit 4 binders standing up right.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:51 Quote
dotca wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
dotca wrote:

Get some boots

I have some. Walking in them suck, as they are my snowboarding ones and I'm not dropping more money on other ones. Plus boots barely fit in my locker, as I've noticed today with my snowboarding ones. Our school lockers are tinyyyyyy. Can just fit 4 binders standing up right.
LOL, WTF? Get some snow boots, you tard.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:52 Quote
And seriously, how gives a shit if you look dorky, better than being wet.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:52 Quote
Snowboarding ones work PERFECTLY fine. Why bother dropping more money when these work? I'm not screwing them up buy walking in them.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:54 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
And seriously, how gives a shit if you look dorky, better than being wet.

Don't care about what I look like. Locker space is a big issue too... There would be no way I'm walking around school in boots either. Just overall, rain sucks!

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
dotca wrote:
Snowboarding ones work PERFECTLY fine. Why bother dropping more money when these work? I'm not screwing them up buy walking in them.
No, they don't. Board boots don't flex. Buy some damn snow boots and wear them and don't put them in your locker.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:55 Quote
something seems suspicious, he always puts photo after his ad..

http://sleepybiker.pinkbike.com/

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 22:58 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
dotca wrote:
No, they don't. Board boots don't flex. Buy some damn snow boots and wear them and don't put them in your locker.

Mine work, and they flex enough to walk perfectly fine in. Where else would I put them? My locker is the only place I can... My back is full most of the time.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 23:00 Quote
dotca wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
dotca wrote:

Mine work, and they flex enough to walk perfectly fine in. Where else would I put them? My locker is the only place I can... My back is full most of the time.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 23:00 Quote
franktherabbit wrote:
something seems suspicious, he always puts photo after his ad..

http://sleepybiker.pinkbike.com/

Maybe he's just selling a picture of the described product.

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 at 23:01 Quote
dotca wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
dotca wrote:

YOU WOULD WEAR THEM. I believe I've said that like 4 times. Your boots shouldn't be flexing...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013912
Mobile Version of Website