PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
San diego riders?
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 23:15 Quote
Views: 893    Faves: 4    Comments: 33

The jumps.

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 23:59 Quote
looks tight, still waiting to hit it...

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
dude brian. did i take any pics that you like?

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 20:31 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
Definitely. The tire grab went on my Facebook and I'm considering it as my profile picture.
Actually, I just decided. Its definitely going up.
Big Grin

(The ones I took weren't that spot-on yesterday...)

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 20:35 Quote
driftrc wrote:
jamisbowtech wrote:
Definitely. The tire grab went on my Facebook and I'm considering it as my profile picture.
Actually, I just decided. Its definitely going up.
Big Grin

(The ones I took weren't that spot-on yesterday...)
haha put it on pb!!! dude at dannys saturday we can get some sick pics!

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
There is one gnarly concert on Friday....
It totally depends if Andrew can come because I'll be home Big Grin

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
driftrc wrote:
There is one gnarly concert on Friday....
It totally depends if Andrew can come because I'll be home Big Grin
i can give you a ride either way. i can make it so your house is on the way to esco. so your going haha. im making you

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
Those jumps look good, nice soil. So different from all the other spots around SD. Let me know if i can help build, but wait until it cools down from this 100 plus degrees we got going right now, haha. PM me or email me, would love to help.

Chris

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 1:56 Quote
Same with me. Those jumps look mint.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 16:41 Quote
Hey SD Critical Mass is coming up this friday! Lets increase the mass!!!

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
I haven't been yet... Would it be fun on a BMX?

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 18:41 Quote
duuude when is it I am soo down!!! I heard about it a long time ago, but failed to look it up, please post all info!!!

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
AxionJaxon wrote:
Hey SD Critical Mass is coming up this friday! Lets increase the mass!!!
what is that? haha

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 20:06 Quote
driftrc wrote:

Yeah man there's actually a good BMX following at the ride sometimes. I've done the ride on my Downhill bike which is damn near 50 pounds and I can still keep up with the pack pretty well. There are chicks on beach cruisers that make the whole ride, I've even seen a couple guys on unicycles do the entire thing!

The group can be as many as 1500+ people during the summer months, and it's usually about a 2 hour ride covering 10-20 miles though the streets of SD, usually downtown, northpark, point loma...

Everyone meets up at the big fountain by the natural history museum in Balboa Park at around 7pm or so on the last friday of every month. The group usually begins the ride at 8pm or so. I'm gonna go for sure so if anyone wants to meet up on friday let me know!

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 20:11 Quote
AxionJaxon wrote:
driftrc wrote:

Yeah man there's actually a good BMX following at the ride sometimes. I've done the ride on my Downhill bike which is damn near 50 pounds and I can still keep up with the pack pretty well. There are chicks on beach cruisers that make the whole ride, I've even seen a couple guys on unicycles do the entire thing!

The group can be as many as 1500+ people during the summer months, and it's usually about a 2 hour ride covering 10-20 miles though the streets of SD, usually downtown, northpark, point loma...

Everyone meets up at the big fountain by the natural history museum in Balboa Park at around 7pm or so on the last friday of every month. The group usually begins the ride at 8pm or so. I'm gonna go for sure so if anyone wants to meet up on friday let me know!
sounds pretty sick actually

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014150
Mobile Version of Website