San diego riders?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
San diego riders?
Posted: May 6, 2009 at 19:35 Quote
surfsd wrote:
where in SD do you live Jamisbowtech? your back yard looks sick on the vids, looks like a place i almost bought in poway a last year.
i live up in Ramona

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 7:05 Quote
So we are trying to put together a jump crew for a few hours Friday, anybody down to ride some Dj"s?

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 8:44 Quote
Id go Friday but I sprained my ankle...Me and some of my friends who ride are all going out to SD for the weekend to my place.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
Id go Friday but I sprained my ankle...Me and some of my friends who ride are all going out to SD for the weekend to my place.

Like a jump place?

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
twistedmistersartz wrote:
StevoFS wrote:

Like a jump place?
My place in Imperial Beach...Not really much to ride there except for street.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
well my knee is still hurting, but I have tried taking ibuprofen before riding and it seems to help. rode yesterday for 45 min or so and will do the same today.

friday, where are you thinking?

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
Damn it, my truck is broken right now otherwise I would.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 18:05 Quote
AxionJaxon wrote:
Damn it, my truck is broken right now otherwise I would.

need a ride?

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 20:50 Quote
Vons,
Vons?

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 21:43 Quote
Yes Vons, It's a super secret spot that everyone knows about. It's in Rancho San Diego, but shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
Yes Vons, It's a super secret spot that everyone knows about. It's in Rancho San Diego, but shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
Oh well when my foot gets better you think I could get some directions to the place.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 22:11 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
Oh well when my foot gets better you think I could get some directions to the place.

That would definitely help out when you come out with the Friday morning crew. Most of the people on this thread know where they are, but pm me and I'll set you up.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 22:29 Quote
StevoFS wrote:

That would definitely help out when you come out with the Friday morning crew. Most of the people on this thread know where they are, but pm me and I'll set you up.
Sounds good.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 22:44 Quote
There right by a Vons. Cool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015139
Mobile Version of Website