San diego riders?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
San diego riders?
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
driftrc wrote:
Andy?

That would be I, who might you be? I don't recognize you from your pictures.

I rode down in Scripps like three years ago-ish? That Hardrock was one of a kind Big Grin
I was riding an Ironhorse warrior SE at the time (Trying to get Nick Herrel to jump his bmx)...
Looks like you got some new jumps in the mix, they're tight.

I've since taken up BMX myself...

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
driftrc wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
driftrc wrote:
Andy?

I rode down in Scripps like three years ago-ish? That Hardrock was one of a kind Big Grin
I was riding an Ironhorse warrior SE at the time (Trying to get Nick Herrel to jump his bmx)...

Luckily that bike is dead. Was getting scared of riding it, 5 year old alum xc frame eeek. Yeah old scripps jumps are plowed, new ones are getting better, on year two so far.

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
driftrc wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:

Luckily that bike is dead. Was getting scared of riding it, 5 year old alum xc frame eeek. Yeah old scripps jumps are plowed, new ones are getting better, on year two so far.
I was alway thought that that frame was a bit sketch. I ended up riding a Hardrock for about 6 months until it got stolen.
(It was definitely a budget build. There was like 40 bucks into that bike...)
But My Bmx is coming along. Can the Scripps jumps be done brakeless? Are they in the same spot?

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
driftrc wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
driftrc wrote:

I was alway thought that that frame was a bit sketch. I ended up riding a Hardrock for about 6 months until it got stolen.
(It was definitely a budget build. There was like 40 bucks into that bike...)
But My Bmx is coming along. Can the Scripps jumps be done brakeless? Are they in the same spot?

Yea they can be done brakeless, and no they are not in the same spot. If you know any people from scripps they can tell you, it's in a good spot. Your welcome to come down, just message me if you plan a day of riding there. I can bring the tools, and refreshments.

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 22:26 Quote
That would be super tight. I'll let you know. Right now I'm at college and don't have a car though.

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 9:01 Quote
forgivenick wrote:
Whats up SD? Im in La Mesa, riding east county to downtown. Riding the cuyamaca djs with twistedmisterartz and eastern-night-train. Any other spots someone would like to have and extra hand (and shovel) helping dig at?

I'm livin near USD but go to school in La Mesa. So where are those Cuyamaca jumps located? They look fun

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
I'll be rolling on a void black suburban with blue stem/bars a white argyle and a chrome rear rim...So if you see me holler

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
i hate spins...
I can't wait to learn em.
Dude. You gotta get the 180s down.

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 20:41 Quote
driftrc wrote:
jamisbowtech wrote:
i hate spins...
i was doing threes today... is there anyway to convert mpeg to avi?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 20:55 Quote
jamisbowtech wrote:
driftrc wrote:
jamisbowtech wrote:
i hate spins...
Maybe an mpeg to Avi video converter?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
driftrc wrote:
jamisbowtech wrote:
driftrc wrote:

Maybe an mpeg to Avi video converter?
whats that? oh and go to dannys website he added a bunch of stuff

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
Ya. I sent him pictures and was like "Update your website. NOW!"
thats a sweet video too. Joes got no footers Big Grin

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
driftrc wrote:
Ya. I sent him pictures and was like "Update your website. NOW!"
thats a sweet video too. Joes got no footers Big Grin
yeah. i was there when he learned them its cool. you need to send me the trains of me and matt or at least a couple of the better ones

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
AxionJaxon wrote:
forgivenick wrote:
Whats up SD? Im in La Mesa, riding east county to downtown. Riding the cuyamaca djs with twistedmisterartz and eastern-night-train. Any other spots someone would like to have and extra hand (and shovel) helping dig at?

I'm livin near USD but go to school in La Mesa. So where are those Cuyamaca jumps located? They look fun

Hey I found those jumps today, first time I've hit DJ's since the bmx days! sorry for the bad cell phone quality.

photo

photo

Views: 193    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Views: 90    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Views: 82    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

There's a good bottomed out shot on this one.

Views: 104    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.028455
Mobile Version of Website