Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 2:18 Quote
Liam-rooney wrote:
Yea, my parents used to make me wear one but I now choose to wear one

Cool - Ninja

Not cool - Blank Stare

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 2:24 Quote
no. not wearing one is stupid. you'll get messed up

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 2:33 Quote
Lids save lives - anything that can save my life, or at least my brain from turning into jelly is definitely cool with me.

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 2:37 Quote
yes, id say a lid is cool. i dont know anyone who gets bagged for wearing one.
when you wear one, you get confidence, safety, and respect. its not that hard to put it on..

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 2:50 Quote
no its not cool, id rather break my skull than wear a my pryme 8 or 661 strike, those helmets are so not cool Rolleyes

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 2:57 Quote
AmirB wrote:
no its not cool, id rather break my skull than wear a my pryme 8 or 661 strike, those helmets are so not cool Rolleyes

you'd prefer to stop riding cause you've busted your skull then wear a lid and ride till your legs drop off??

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 2:59 Quote
nanlrider wrote:
AmirB wrote:

you'd prefer to stop riding cause you've busted your skull then wear a lid and ride till your legs drop off??

wow.

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 3:10 Quote
AmirB wrote:
nanlrider wrote:
AmirB wrote:

wow.

yerp. the correct answer is "i would like to ride for aslong as i can by wearing my helmet"

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 3:17 Quote
nanlrider wrote:
AmirB wrote:
nanlrider wrote:

wow.

yerp. the correct answer is "i would like to ride for aslong as i can by wearing my helmet"

no. i meant ''wow why dont people understand whats sarcasm is even when i put a smilie on that rolls its eyes?''

no offence Wink

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 3:29 Quote
AmirB wrote:
nanlrider wrote:
AmirB wrote:

wow.

no. i meant ''wow why dont people understand whats sarcasm is even when i put a smilie on that rolls its eyes?''

no offence Wink

ah, sorry mate. i didnt look at the smiley thing.. sorry, and non taken

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 3:51 Quote
I think you've missed the question here. It's not whether it's cool to wear a lid.
The question is
Is it cool to be in a wheelchair with brain damage Cool

Just think of it, you could sit there and chill, doing nothing, relying on other people to meet you EVERY need, would be super cool, you wouldn't be ABLE to move a muscle!

Rolleyes

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 3:54 Quote
Its cool to wear a helmet... plus, its a life saver when you have a bad hair day Big Grin

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 4:48 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/mad0245.gif

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 4:54 Quote
Filrox wrote:
i think its totally fine wearing a brain bucket. its not like skateboarding where only the "losers" wear helmets.. biking is totally cool with them, you always see pros like cam mccaul wearing them, so why shouldnt you?
Dont forget Andreu and Luis Lacondeguy

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 at 5:01 Quote
timlake wrote:
I think you've missed the question here. It's not whether it's cool to wear a lid.
The question is
Is it cool to be in a wheelchair with brain damage Cool

Just think of it, you could sit there and chill, doing nothing, relying on other people to meet you EVERY need, would be super cool, you wouldn't be ABLE to move a muscle!

Rolleyes
exactly

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012290
Mobile Version of Website