What do you eat or drink that gives you ''super energy'' :P for biking and building?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
What do you eat or drink that gives you ''super energy'' :P for biking and building?
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 4:35 Quote
Best thing for your body for energy is Dark leafy greens, Complex Carbs like beans, oats, whole grains, water and lots of rest.

All this energy drinks Bull Shit is as bad IMO as smoking.

Super high doses of sugar, spiking your blood sugar.

Have fun with your early on heart attacks.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 4:43 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
Best thing for your body for energy is Dark leafy greens, Complex Carbs like beans, oats, whole grains, water and lots of rest.

energy drinks only work for short bursts of energy and after a while u feel more tired than before you drank it, but still i love them cos of the buzz just after downing like 2 cans of rockstar at once

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 4:45 Quote
johnrichy wrote:
gnarkore wrote:

energy drinks only work for short bursts of energy and after a while u feel more tired than before you drank it, but still i love them cos of the buzz just after downing like 2 cans of rockstar at once

i dont know dude, i just cant bring my self to put that shit in my body anymore.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 4:51 Quote
if you want energy you eat, pasta and shit like that, you dont drink some bullshit drink

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 4:57 Quote
stryke wrote:
if you want energy you eat, pasta and shit like that, you dont drink some bullshit drink

make sure its whole grain though, otherwise its simple carbs which are NOT good for energy

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 4:51 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
johnrichy wrote:
gnarkore wrote:

i dont know dude, i just cant bring my self to put that shit in my body anymore.

I've never drank any energy drinks... but lol, i've never smoked or drank alcohol in my life either... Rolleyes
just energy bars for me, raisons and cereal stuff, some have dried fruit too, it's super sweet, but it's just the fruit's sweetness Smile

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
big bowl of pasta with cheese
fruit smoothie
and a banana

have that meal and u can ride whistler all day long

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 21:59 Quote
Pasta the night before always is good for me.. but honestly, If I eat really for a few days in a row, I feel amazing and that works the best out of anything.. just think about it.. your body is going to preform the best if it is getting fed good food.

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
beer and rum and whiskey it makes me more confident i feel lolBeer

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
beer and rum and whiskey it makes me more confident i feel lolBeer

Sounds more like a Hobema diet

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 22:11 Quote
lol how the fack do u no about hobema?

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 22:16 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
lol how the fack do u no about hobema?

I grew up in Millet before I moved to the mountains.

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
o lol ya there diet consists of vodka in pepsi bottles in a group in front of the liquer store hahaha there isnt really any good riding round here eh?

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
stryke wrote:

make sure its whole grain though, otherwise its simple carbs which are NOT good for energy
Actually simple carbs are good if you need energy right away, but for long lasting energy yes you need complex carbs from things like whole grains and fruits.

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 22:25 Quote
half a flat of red rave energy drink per weekend.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.056069
Mobile Version of Website