THE helmets

PB Forum :: Downhill
THE helmets
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 6:34 Quote
Hi, I have a MD/LG(56-59) TLD helmet(pretty old) and I'm gonna buy a new THE helmet
so I was wondering if the 59-60 would fit on me. The TLD fits almost perfect, maybe a tiny bit tight.
Thanks.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 6:56 Quote
you ever thought of measuring your head instead of asking other people how big they think your head is?!?!

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 7:00 Quote
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 10:24 Quote
sizing chart here... http://www.the-industries.com/products/helmets/carbon_lux.html I found they fit pretty similar to Giro's.

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 21:44 Quote
I have a large and it fits my head pretty well

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
You want a large.I tried out a D2 and a THE at my lbs and sizes that fit me were m/l in a TLD and large in a THE.

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 5:09 Quote
pug5ley wrote:
You want a large.I tried out a D2 and a THE at my lbs and sizes that fit me were m/l in a TLD and large in a THE.
Thanks man.

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 5:36 Quote
With the desire to resolve on ongoing debate, and perhaps to save you from future embarassment: how do you pronounce 'THE,' is it just 'The' or is it 'Tee ache eee'

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 6:23 Quote
fooox wrote:
With the desire to resolve on ongoing debate, and perhaps to save you from future embarassment: how do you pronounce 'THE,' is it just 'The' or is it 'Tee ache eee'
i believe the majority or people say it as 'the'.

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 6:29 Quote
[Quote="Hezzy08"]you ever thought of measuring your head instead of asking other people how big they think your head is?!?![/Q

We don't have them in Israel, so we can't try it on, we are ordering them from abroad.
But it was funny anyway.
Big Grin

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 6:40 Quote
[Quote="DHRam"]
Hezzy08 wrote:
you ever thought of measuring your head instead of asking other people how big they think your head is?!?![/Q

We don't have them in Israel, so we can't try it on, we are ordering them from abroad.
But it was funny anyway.
Big Grin
ohh, you should measure your head at its biggest circumference, (around your fore-head) and compare it to the size guides given on the helmet, i have a 'the' helmet and i was border medium/large, so i ordered the large and it was too big and ended up sending it back and getting the next size down, so my advice to you is if your borderline with a the sizings, go for the smaller option, as a helmet thats slightly too tight is better then a helmet that is too big and shakes like crazy when you ride with it!

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 11:39 Quote
Hezzy08 wrote:
fooox wrote:
i believe the majority or people say it as 'the'.

Majority of people call it Toby Henderson...

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
YotamL wrote:
pug5ley wrote:
Thanks man.

If it`s any help they both felt the same when I tried them on and I went for the THE helmet over the D2, basically because I got a carbon fibre lid for less than the composite D2. I`m not putting down the D2, I love the lid , but personally I couldn`t justify spending an extra £100 for the D2.

My lid.

photo

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 at 14:25 Quote
pug5ley wrote:
YotamL wrote:
pug5ley wrote:
Thanks man.

If it`s any help they both felt the same when I tried them on and I went for the THE helmet over the D2, basically because I got a carbon fibre lid for less than the composite D2. I`m not putting down the D2, I love the lid , but personally I couldn`t justify spending an extra £100 for the D2.

My lid.

photo

i have exactly the same, i would highly reccomend it as it's definatly worth all of its £170!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015467
Mobile Version of Website