Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 15:19 Quote
cotty42 wrote:
signed it

hope it works better than ours the council just flattened our local dj's
same here Really Mad

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
[Quote="cotty42"]signed it

hope it works better than ours the council just flattend our local dj's[/Quote

signed Smile like cotty says our trails were destroyed by council so they can build houses Frown good luck Cool

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 15:24 Quote
bobinette44 wrote:
cotty42 wrote:
signed it

hope it works better than ours the council just flattened our local dj's
same here Really Mad

the councils suck and now they complain at us and try to arrest us when we start riding street you just cant win

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 15:35 Quote
exatamondo ! least were not going round tagging places, smashing bus shelters, hanging round on roads , we are doing somthing that bothers no on apart from the fuzz !!! , pisses me off

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 20:44 Quote
bigbenj-08 wrote:
"Are trails have been destroyed where many people across the area have enjoyed riding for many a years" - you what mate?

When you've figured how to use the English language properly, I'd suggest you make your petition at the below website. It will actually get some recognition if enough people do sign.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/new

*edit* Also, that petition means nothing...its not even "petitioning" for anything.

+1

If I worked in a city office and saw this 'petition', I would laugh. Sorry, but I would. Plus having people sign that don't even live in the same country just makes no sense and holds no weight. Online petitions don't work for local problems.

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 at 21:08 Quote
TheAngryTomato wrote:
If I worked in a city office and saw this 'petition', I would laugh. Sorry, but I would. Plus having people sign that don't even live in the same country just makes no sense and holds no weight. Online petitions don't work for local problems.

I definitely agree with this, I would laugh at that and throw it in the trash basket. It doesn't even say where the trails are located, there's a major grammatical error and whoever wrote it didn't even take enough time to put a period at the end of a single sentence. In this lifetime you get out what you put in, invest little effort and get little results.

You're 1000 times better off to organize the local riders, find out who to contact and properly and professionally approach/contact the necessary individual(s). Even getting a paper and pencil petition out to your local stores with real signatures from locals that can print and sign their name and leave a telephone number will mean a lot more in the grand scheme of things than a digital "signature" from some guy in Canada with absolutely no way to verify that signature.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
WTF is with peoples problems stop criticizing thinking your big and clever people get what we mean so F**k Off
thanks
btw james would be helpfull if you could spell

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:52 Quote
sonny45 wrote:
WTF is with peoples problems stop criticizing thinking your big and clever people get what we mean so F**k Off
thanks
theyre just saying it might help him out if he spells proplerly, he will be taken more seriously is what they mean.

FL
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 12:58 Quote
sonny45 wrote:
thanks
Learn to take some constructive criticism... or say bye bye to your trails.

oh and its helpful not helpfull*

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 13:01 Quote
do you not have anything better to do with your life ?
i dont give 2 shits tbh !!!
and plus the trails are gone anyway

FL
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
sonny45 wrote:
do you not have anything better to do with your life ?
i dont give 2 shits tbh !!!
and plus the trails are gone anyway
lol i've got plenty to do thanks... like riding my local trails.
just figured that i'd help some immature 15 year olds try to keep their DJ's/trails by offering some advice.
Obviously your too immature to accept any constructive criticism from your peers.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017272
Mobile Version of Website