The homeschoolers thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The homeschoolers thread
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:05 Quote
bikenut33 wrote:
you need a license???? i have a 2005 kona cowan set up with a dj urban fork sun s-type 24"wheels and totaly went single speed
Yeah so I can drive to some trails! I have a Azonic stellhead with a marzochi bomber 130mm fork and some sun rims singletrack, and some Avid 7in brakes, I got it for 500 off ebay Its like a $1,200 bike!

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:06 Quote
andrew22 wrote:
bikenut33 wrote:
you need a license???? i have a 2005 kona cowan set up with a dj urban fork sun s-type 24"wheels and totaly went single speed
Yeah so I can drive to some trails! I have a Azonic stellhead with a marzochi bomber 130mm fork and some sun rims singletrack, and some Avid 7in brakes, I got it for 500 off ebay Its like a $1,200 bike!
nice

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:07 Quote
bikenut33 wrote:
andrew22 wrote:
bikenut33 wrote:
nice
oh a driving license

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
bikenut33 wrote:
bikenut33 wrote:
andrew22 wrote:

nice
oh a driving license
Yeah, I'm getting ready to buy a FR/DH/Slopestyle (do it all bike)... Since I already have my DJ. You got a nice bike too!!

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
andrew22 wrote:
bikenut33 wrote:
bikenut33 wrote:
nice
oh a driving license
Yeah, I'm getting ready to buy a FR/DH/Slopestyle (do it all bike)... Since I already have my DJ. You got a nice bike too!!

So why did you start homeschooling?

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:37 Quote
cuz i hated the thought of going to school for 8 hours then coming home and doing 2 hours of homework

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 10:46 Quote
I homeschooled the last 2 years of my school life, due to me being so far behind in credits I had to do 4 years worth of school in 2 years to graduate on time (I was a problem child sort of thing, I guess you could say).

Anyway, I managed to do that, and I only spent 2 hours a day on schoolwork. The rest of the time between waking up and my friends coming home from school was spent in my neighbor's garage making money (I had a job fixing snowmobiles for his family and friends).

Pretty cool.

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
bikenut33 wrote:
cuz i hated the thought of going to school for 8 hours then coming home and doing 2 hours of homework

Same here!

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
I homeschooled the last 2 years of my school life, due to me being so far behind in credits I had to do 4 years worth of school in 2 years to graduate on time (I was a problem child sort of thing, I guess you could say).

Anyway, I managed to do that, and I only spent 2 hours a day on schoolwork. The rest of the time between waking up and my friends coming home from school was spent in my neighbor's garage making money (I had a job fixing snowmobiles for his family and friends).

Pretty cool.

Cool!

Posted: Jan 27, 2009 at 14:11 Quote
i hate broken body parts

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010552
Mobile Version of Website