Nice Camera

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 12:31 Quote
Alright, so fr my upcoming birthday i want a decent camera that will capture the essence of biking. An SLR would really be nice, but idn if it fits my budget. I would like it to be at least 10 mp, and have a motion option so that the pics dont get blurry. Black and white and video would be nice too. My limit is about $500. Any suggestions would be great guys.

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
im kinda in the same boat, what im looking into would be either Canon Rebel or Nikon D40 or 60.

you do mean Dslr right? you want digital?

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:09 Quote
justincole wrote:
im kinda in the same boat, what im looking into would be either Canon Rebel or Nikon D40 or 60.

you do mean Dslr right? you want digital?
haha yes thanks for that correction

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 at 8:57 Quote
Dunno how much a Nikon D40X costs in the US, but I would look into that. It's got some very nice features and will be great to get you started with all the manual settings.

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
Dunno how much a Nikon D40X costs in the US, but I would look into that. It's got some very nice features and will be great to get you started with all the manual settings.

thanks spike!

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
I highly recommend the Canon 450D (Rebel XSi). I bought one a few weeks ago. It's a great camera for those who are just getting into photography, like myself.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010799
Mobile Version of Website