Anyone live in Guernsey

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Anyone live in Guernsey
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 10:12 Quote
i'm going to gurnsey for work on the first of april for 3 months and was wondering if anyone from pinkbike lives in guernsey and knows of anywhere to ride. we are going to be in st peter's port. any infomation would be great. oh by the way i ride trails street and i'll probably throw in my trials bike aswell. Big Grin

cheers phil

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
This dude appears to live in guernsey: http://matlem.pinkbike.com/ From all his vids + his giant glory though i guess he mainly rides DH. I go there for a couple of weeks each year but unfortunately there doesn't seem t be much of a biking seen at all. I may be wrong but most of these guys just bomb down footpaths and do most of their proper riding in england/ wales. I saw a kona scrap once their but thats about the only evidence i've actually seen of any DJ/ street. But who knows i may be wrong, as i son't live there and tend to send most of my time there on the beach!!

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:38 Quote
arh cheers looks like i'll have to build my own then Big Grin

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
I live in Jersey, not too much riding here to be honest.

New skatepark built though, not been yet.

Think theres a few pinkbike users from guernsey though, just look for them on images, with location as guernsy

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
yo i live in guernsey there a few gd freeriding type spots if ur interested in that, most of the dh stuff is on private land. with the highest point at only 117m or summat u dont get much down before u have to go up again. there is quite a big street riding scene over here and a few trials guys too. dj is pretty difficult as most jumps get torn down but there are still some places for that too. also living in st peter port doesnt really mean much as you can pretty much get anywhere on the island in 25 mins in a car. dont judge by my photos though lol working on getting some better ones up but just search guernsey in the photo bit may help. hope all this info helps

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011573
Mobile Version of Website