Im so depressed. . .

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Im so depressed. . .
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 0:31 Quote
I would have to say this has been the worst year in my mountain biking history, it has snowed longer and harder than it ever has where i live, my bike keeps breaking, i have no money to pay for repairs, some of the trails i love are getting torn down. Anybody else find this year bad as well?

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 0:52 Quote
me, i keep crashing into stuff when i go from place to place and i dont have money for the repairs too, i need a new stem, wheels, pedals, fork, grips.... i cant pay for the fork and now i need all those stuff.. 2009 sucks (or atleast its 1st half)

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 0:58 Quote
god i know it sucks nobody is hiring for work. i dont know about where you live but its freakin depressing here.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 1:02 Quote
^^^ first month... 2008 or 2009?? 2008 i stacked a fair bit, but learnt even more. and this year's start has sucked majorly... i broke a deraileur, snapped 2 hangers, broke some spokes, snapped chain/worn out cassette, and stretched a cable... all that 3 days into the month.. today was the first time ive rode it in 27 days.. thats like forever man...

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 1:07 Quote
in general im just saying 2008/2009 but so far this year is sucking

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 1:09 Quote
yerp, i agree man. todays ride was good, but 27 days of nothing is too much for me... and it cost me $230 around abouts so far.... IN 1 MONTH!! well, more than my likeing...

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 1:19 Quote
i went for a ride yesterday after i ghetto single speeded my bike and it was way to slick on the snow and mud.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 1:23 Quote
Wooohoooo- Global recession incoming!!!

It's gonna get a lot worse bud, hope everyone can still ride a bike

And yeah- 08 was shit. 'rent's went practically bankrupt, lost house, moved in with grandma, broke bones, majorly fubar'ed my bike, need new lid, gloves, parts etc etc

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 1:27 Quote
that sucks bro^^^^^ im thinking when i turn 18 im going to build a remote cabin clear the hell out in the woods and build some sweet trails around it and just live there and not put up wiith the worlds BS

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 3:38 Quote
a-l-e-x wrote:
f*cking credit crunch....

I've just cracked my frame, and with no job anymore I can't afford a new frame Frown

I think I'm gonna have to take a short hiatus from biking and find a new job.

holy hell... sorry about that dude, good luck with that job...

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 4:14 Quote
my years got off to a wank start. I've destroyed a back hub, bent a set of atomlab bars, sheared two chainring bolts, blown up a twin rail, got 3 man-size shindigs and broken my wrist, all in the space of a week Madder Really Mad I aint gonna be riding for about another monthEek Jail

I swear 2009 f*cking hates me.

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 12:02 Quote
i think 2009 will be the worst year in biking history.

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 at 19:46 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
i think 2009 will be the worst year in biking history.

That's the spirit.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011245
Mobile Version of Website