New BMX Parts/BMX News

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
New BMX Parts/BMX News
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
Hey guys post up all the new bmx stuff that is coming out, i just wanna see em all in one thread so we dont have to search all over too find some new stuff

Heres an unnamed stem from eclat

"We've been working on a new frontload stem, and we've finally got some photos of the finished samples. The new stem will be available in a 49.5mm reach, and is CNC machined of 7075 aluminum. The design includes a unique machined underside that removes extensive material excesses, lighter smaller head bolts and the proven snake gap at the rear (which allows for longer clamp threads and are less likely to strip). CNC logo detailing on the sides and front. Weight: 9.55 oz. / 271 grams

We're also working on a topload signature Sean Burns stem, but that's a few months off still. And check back tomorrow for a detailed look at our redesigned Pivotal base seat."

photo

photo

and heres the seat

"Named after the most famous nose in history, with good reason. This seat is a completely re-designed Pivotal based seat. Shaped with a slight down-turn nose end to reduce the stress and chance of breaking the front end. The new seat under-skeleton also has thicker struts up front for the same reason. The éclat Gonzo seat mold is no ordinary seat, nor is it just a re-cover from any other brand. This is an exclusive base design and the first made of full nylon, allowing the seat to better absorb impact. Expect to see this in shops early summer.

WEIGHT: 180g / 6.3 oz. (without cover), 250g / 8.8 oz. (with cover)"

photo

photo

these look pretty sick and i might actually get the stem myself

Lemme see what you guys can find?

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 15:37 Quote
That Eclat stem is called the Hannibal.

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
nice, eclat has some pretty nice parts out!

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 15:45 Quote
iridefly-91 wrote:
nice, eclat has some pretty nice parts out!
Yeah, for sure. I still don't see why Wethepeople decided to create Eclat when they could've just added to their Wethepeople parts line but whatever.

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
maybe they wanted a new name instead of wtp, eclat seems way more stepped up then wtp

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 17:02 Quote
marketing, its like asking why would Honda make Acura when people start thinking about buying a car instead of just thinking of the company Honda and Honda only having one chance of selling they make 2 companies and have twice the chance.
Also a lot of times a new company is created to make higher end parts like how Toyota makes Lexus.

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 17:17 Quote
Colony just came out with some new PC pedals, called the Colony Fantastic Plastic, and its available in 4 colors.

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 17:19 Quote
Very nice looking, slim too.

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 17:19 Quote
I'd def want to get that Eclat stem, any news on when it might come out? Or is it around the same time as the seat?

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 18:33 Quote
its funny how a company comes out with things and they stay on the market for years and they are still great parts

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
odyssey had a new pc seat

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 18:37 Quote
Éclat has a nice seat/post combo. Just got one!

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 18:38 Quote
simondignard wrote:
The plastic ones? Are they even comfortable?

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 18:38 Quote
simondignard wrote:
srx. toi aussi?

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 at 18:40 Quote
They are not comfortable because I just don't use my seat. hihi. They are great for the weight! You could put it on your head as a hat about 2-3 days and you wouldn't even notice there was something on your head!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014178
Mobile Version of Website