Restoring a hardtail...

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Restoring a hardtail...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 3, 2007 at 15:31 Quote
Well, the shogun gatecrasher 2 that i bought off a mate for £30(!) worked like a dream, then i kept breaking stuff. I started to restore it now.

I bought a new shimano acera mech and a new sram chain after i buggered up the gears. I changed the tyres to some with less tread that i preferred, but they were old. I plan on slowly upgrading it as time passes. I have a saddle id like to i use on it but theres different seatpost width and a different frame design inside. I have a number of friends who are upgrading their current bikes so i have already been offered a set of hydraulic disc brakes, for not to much money i imagine, aswell as some decent looking forks and other stuff.
photo

photo

photo

Also, any ideas on spraying it would be gladly appreciated ^_^

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 10:40 Quote
Well.
Feel free to rent my shockwave if you want, if i get this shogun, once ive done it up
I'll charge:
£5 a week.
£1 for a day Big Grin

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 10:46 Quote
Erm... By the time you've done enough to make it worthwhile you'll need a new frame. Personally.. buy a new one?

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 9:13 Quote
Who offered you the hydraulic disks?

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 3:18 Quote
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?
why
?

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
You know, you posting on this thread is really ironic because its really old and i was looking at in school today like damn this is old and then you post on it Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 8:40 Quote
lol sorry. didnt read the date Madder

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012899
Mobile Version of Website