HAMILTON riders!

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
HAMILTON riders!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 9:51 Quote
Hey, i'm new to Hamilton and lookin for some places to ride. Anybody know of any places?

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
There's not too much to ride in Hamilton. What part of Hamilton do you live in though because I may be able to help you

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
a couple blocks west of gage park. i'v found a couple decent trails in kings forrest near the red hill valley expressway. but nothing else

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 11:15 Quote
Ok, yea I'm not too familiar with stuff on the eastern side of Hamilton.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 11:26 Quote
There is a sweet indoor park in dundas called inflow.. but i dont know any trails

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 at 21:53 Quote
I was in hamilton last year briefly for a quick ride and ended up wandering on some trails near the freeway... I also ended up riding some crazy urban down hill which resulted in me dodging cars at 60k but its all fun till someone gets hurt Wink Apparently there are hidden dirt jumps somewhere near the lakeshore... but other than that unless ur a bmxer, your out of luck (N)

Posted: Mar 7, 2009 at 17:42 Quote
I ride the Dundas Valley Conservation area - some good hills but nothing huge. Lots of trails though. Inflow is great and 26" no problem. Also Kelso has some great runs as well. There was a DJ area in dundas but they flattened it. Probably not rebuilt yet.

Posted: Mar 7, 2009 at 18:02 Quote
holdfast wrote:
There was a DJ area in dundas but they flattened it. Probably not rebuilt yet.

And wont be rebuilt

Posted: Mar 13, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
I'v ridden out to Dundas Valley and rode the main loop but but after riding out there from gage park i was too tired to enjoy the ride as much as i should have.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010488
Mobile Version of Website