Just though I'd let eveyone know...

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Just though I'd let eveyone know...
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:25 Quote
This is mine and Dylanvarkonja's video posting profile because we are both getting good videography gear and want to have our own film group type thing.

http://derekt.pinkbike.com
http://dylanvarkonja.pinkbike.com

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 18:28 Quote
We will pretty much be on that profile to only post videos, so if you wanna see our videos add radgnarfilms to your friends list. Dylan is getting a Canon hf10 hd camera, and I jsut got a Go PRo helmet hero helmet cam.

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 22:44 Quote
not to rip on u guys.. I think its sick you are going to start filming. Just because you guys can afford the good camera shit and stuff. It doesnt mean u guys need to make a thread to tell people your making videos. or a new profile. Just make videos and as people watch they will notice their yours and then soon ur prof will be viewed alot from a good video. Dont go and show off your gettin video shit that is good

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 22:56 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
not to rip on u guys.. I think its sick you are going to start filming. Just because you guys can afford the good camera shit and stuff. It doesnt mean u guys need to make a thread to tell people your making videos. or a new profile. Just make videos and as people watch they will notice their yours and then soon ur prof will be viewed alot from a good video. Dont go and show off your gettin video shit that is good
umm we were telling people that me and dylan were making a new profile for our videos, just so everyone would know... and we wanted to tell people what we were filming with incase peopel wanted to know.

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 22:57 Quote
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:
umm we were telling people that me and dylan were making a new profile for our videos, just so everyone would know... and we wanted to tell people what we were filming with incase peopel wanted to know.

alright.. you guys are making it a bigger deal than it is.

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:05 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:

how?

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:09 Quote
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:

how?

Shut up coralcorn go waste your time on other things. There is no point in being jealous of another riders equipment.

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:11 Quote
im not jealous. I just think they are blowing that out of proportion. I think its sick that they are making films but dont go showing it off without proving yourself

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:12 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
im not jealous. I just think they are blowing that out of proportion. I think its sick that they are making films but dont go showing it off without proving yourself

Well thank you for letting them know. Have a great life.....

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:13 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
were not showing off, were telling people what camerea gear we have.....

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:16 Quote
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:

I believe that would be showing off. Just post videos and people will see your work and recognize it. dont bring the recognition before showing work. your helmet cam. Was quite good just super dark. I will give that Pinkbike rewens quality though

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:18 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:

I believe that would be showing off. Just post videos and people will see your work and recognize it. dont bring the recognition before showing work. your helmet cam. Was quite good just super dark. I will give that Pinkbike rewens quality though
yes it was quite drak, the sun was setting though when i took it, I wish that the internet would show stuff in the quality it actually is.... Frown

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:18 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:

ya it was way better on my computer when we used quicktime.

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:19 Quote
corbinder69 wrote:
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:

ya it was way better on my computer when we used quicktime.
windows media player

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 23:38 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
radgnarfilms wrote:
coralcorn wrote:

Most of the videos we are posting around this time are tests of our new equipment to. The more imporstant videos were making will be comign out in the summer.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007908
Mobile Version of Website