Pitch Pro guys

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
Im gonna be ordering my pitch pro this week....I cant find one local to check for size ...so unsure on what to get.

Im 5.11" with a 32 inside leg.....whats the best size for me medium or large.

It ll mainly be used for XC use.

Anyone with the pitch pro comment on the sizing.

Anyone similar size to me and what size do you have?

Many thanks

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 13:42 Quote
i test rode a pitch pro. im 5'9 and the medium was just about perfect or a little big for me. If your gonna grow more i suggest the large. If your done growing, ride a medium and a large if possible and just decide.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 5:36 Quote
It might be a bit late now but here it is anyway, I'm 6ft ride a medium pitch pro and its spot on for all types of riding. I was tempted to go for a small because of the slightly shorter wheelbase, personaly i think a large would be too big but without trying one I cant be sure, if I were you I'd go for a medium if your mainly going to be using it for XC. Happy shopping!

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 6:01 Quote
i don't have a pitch pro... but i do enjoy it's fork!

i snagged a pike 351 for my STP tup

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
5'6" here and on the small. I use it mostly for technical single track (not much climbing...) and a bit of dirt jumping / jibing. I'd guess a medium would be right for you unless your looking for a really tight, flick able trail bike.

Posted: Feb 23, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
I'm 5'11" with a 32.5" inside leg and ride a Medium.

So if I were you I'd get a medium.

There's a Pro for sale on bikeradar, brand new fresh out of the box.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 8:41 Quote
I'm 6'2" and I just purchased a large Pitch comp.The medium felt really nice, but the large was just a little better for me. I also already had a cut seat post and put that on.

Go test ride an Enduro.. Same sizing, I do believe.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009034
Mobile Version of Website