Do YOU have the lightest bike on pinkbike?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Do YOU have the lightest bike on pinkbike?
Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 18:54 Quote
Enough with the quote mountain guys. And for god sakes use entire words when you post.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
well i tend not to take my camera with me every time i weigh my bike sorry.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 18:57 Quote
dougbmxer020 wrote:

well i tend not to take my camera with me every time i weigh my bike sorry.
okay i may be a closeminde street rider so i apologize my friend cinviced me it may be the actual weight

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 18:59 Quote
Guys, seriously.

Stop.

With.

The.

Quotes!

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
well i tend not to take my camera with me every time i weigh my bike sorry.[/Quote]
okay i may be a closeminde street rider so i apologize my friend cinviced me it may be the actual weight[/Quote]

i got it cuz it was light.
and for racing you need that.
and i ride street to and my street bike weighs 22lbs.
yes i know i'm a treny big bars weigh bitch but o well.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:10 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
Guys, seriously.

Stop.

With.

The.

Quotes!
WHY?

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
Because it's annoying having the thread filled up with the same stuff a whole bunch of times. It becomes a mess and makes things hard to read. It's ok to quote one or two times, but over and over and over and over and over and over again isn't.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
This forum is jsut going to be completely bitched out by everyone, no one is going to believe that someone else's bike is so light without, so either get pictures of it on a scale, or dont bitch.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:27 Quote
DKrider65 wrote:
idc wat u say i wanna see it on a scale

That bike is indeed 20ibs. i work at the bike shop where he got the parts and i watched him put it together. and we bitched at each other for hours because my bike is a street bike and it weighs like 3 ounces heavier. his is technically 19.75 pounds if you want to be technical
and doug, just because im defending you on pink bike. doesn't mean i think your bike is better then mine. my bike has a free coaster and man parts and is just as light as your race bike.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:28 Quote
why dont you just get scaled shots? solves everythingtup

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
my friend did have a norco race bmx aluminum stock its 17 pound or something like thats and a now he getting a ti frmae which is 2. something pound

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
Next person to continue quoting that mess is getting a warning. I'm getting sick of it and I've asked you guys already to stop.

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 20:34 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
Next person to continue quoting that mess is getting a warning. I'm getting sick of it and I've asked you guys already to stop.
ahahahaah u got some issues man, u dont have control of the real world, dont like it, cant fight it, just let it go, no saying to scare you but, just chill and forget about it

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
midnightslayer22 wrote:
DKrider65 wrote:
idc wat u say i wanna see it on a scale

That bike is indeed 20ibs. i work at the bike shop where he got the parts and i watched him put it together. and we bitched at each other for hours because my bike is a street bike and it weighs like 3 ounces heavier. his is technically 19.75 pounds if you want to be technical
and doug, just because im defending you on pink bike. doesn't mean i think your bike is better then mine. my bike has a free coaster and man parts and is just as light as your race bike.
if u get a chance look a mitchell merrit's bmx, its a eastern grimreaper 18.8 pounds or something like that it shows on a scale too

Posted: Feb 20, 2009 at 20:42 Quote
One of, if not the lightest freecoaster bike on PB. Also, no Ti. 22.5

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012380
Mobile Version of Website