What spoils a good day in the Bike Park?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What spoils a good day in the Bike Park?
O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
freeride-maverick wrote:
chavs should be shot Really Mad

i know im gonna sound like a retarded American but what is a chav? is it like some poser ass fool or what?

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
downhillmafia wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
-Rain
-Skaterfags
-Stupid parents that let their 5 year old run up and down the "ramps"
-brainless f*ckheads that don't wait their turn
-Getting hurt
-Braking your bike
-Never sticking that gnar trick you were trying to do allllll dayyyyyyy
-Too many people
hey careful! I skate aswell as bike. I see why alot of bikers hate skaters cause some skaters think they own the street and stuff, im not one of those skaters though
well, no offense to you personally, but my personal opinion is that the vast majority of skaters are douche bags with tight jeans and bad attitudes. But not all - lots of the pros are pretty cool (tony hawk, ryan sheckler), and I've had a few friends that skate that were aaaaaait. but the ones that show no respect to anybody, wear tight clothes, have emo hair cuts, and listen to shitty boy band music piss me off.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
goochie-mtb-4life wrote:
Not having a f*cking bike park? That's a good spoiler, hahaha.
nz is a bikepark lol

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
when you are ridin with people who are too impatient to stop and chill, and they absolutely must get 100000 runs in that day. you endup all beat and tired instead of enjoying what you are doing, its so much better to do less runs but pin the shit out of it. and obviouslty when you call "rider!" when you are behind a slow person and they are too much of an a*shole to move. instead they just try to go faster and you eventually have to pass them on a sketchy jump or corner haha. and obviously idiots who think its alright to sit down and have a f*cking picknick in a nerm or on a landing! and when u almost smoke them they have a shit attack on you! One day i was riding blast off at silverstar which is an advanced run and while i was coming around a berm there was like a 10 yr old girl with her dad just standing there!!! i barely tapped the lg and knocked her over and the dad absolutely LOST IT, it was so gay! i gave him the bird told he to not take his little girl down a hard trail and rode off, what a f*cking prick haha.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:51 Quote
haha you just from over some 8 year old girl, thats sick haha

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
Evergreen-P wrote:
when you are ridin with people who are too impatient to stop and chill, and they absolutely must get 100000 runs in that day. you endup all beat and tired instead of enjoying what you are doing, its so much better to do less runs but pin the shit out of it. and obviouslty when you call "rider!" when you are behind a slow person and they are too much of an a*shole to move. instead they just try to go faster and you eventually have to pass them on a sketchy jump or corner haha. and obviously idiots who think its alright to sit down and have a f*cking picknick in a nerm or on a landing! and when u almost smoke them they have a shit attack on you! One day i was riding blast off at silverstar which is an advanced run and while i was coming around a berm there was like a 10 yr old girl with her dad just standing there!!! i barely tapped the lg and knocked her over and the dad absolutely LOST IT, it was so gay! i gave him the bird told he to not take his little girl down a hard trail and rode off, what a f*cking prick haha.
that is such a bummer mang. one time me and my dad and my buddy went riding, and these GOD DAMN ASIAN tourists were walking through the dh course. they thought it was a f*cking trail or something. i was so pissed off. they had little kids too, and we had to wait for them to walk all the way out until we could go, it took them like 5 mins

O+
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
Evergreen-P wrote:

Oh man hikers at silverstar are f*cking retarded around the bike trails. I mean I almost watched a mom and her little girl get smoked on World Cup. They were hiking down the under the lift for some reason and decided it would be a good idea to try and cross WC just before the step-up. We could see a group of riders pinning down the trail and were yelling from the lift chair for them to get off the bike path. To just took their fine sweet time crossing and luckily the bikers saw them with enough time to stop...I'm pretty sure I saw one of them having a few choice words with them.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
hucker2010 wrote:
when your coming down a trail and there is someone slower infront of you so you yell out "excuse me!" the look back but instead of moving over they start pedaling and just try to go faster untill you get fed upand just pass them on the inside of a corner or jump..... grrrrrr.... i swear you are lucky if you get one run out of the whole day when you dont run into someone

wow matt great minds think alike eh, btw i can ride soon we gotta go filmm some early season shredding

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
Gay pride parade?

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:
Evergreen-P wrote:

Oh man hikers at silverstar are f*cking retarded around the bike trails. I mean I almost watched a mom and her little girl get smoked on World Cup. They were hiking down the under the lift for some reason and decided it would be a good idea to try and cross WC just before the step-up. We could see a group of riders pinning down the trail and were yelling from the lift chair for them to get off the bike path. To just took their fine sweet time crossing and luckily the bikers saw them with enough time to stop...I'm pretty sure I saw one of them having a few choice words with them.
ha that might have been me and my buds cause we encountered a mom and a young daughter but she said that they were on the right trail, she obviously grabbed a bike park map, and my bud bitched her out, you think people would notice jumps and berms and woodwork or they just dotn care

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
CarbonOS wrote:
Gay pride parade?

no thanks

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
hdfreerider wrote:
Evergreen-P wrote:

Haha man i went to silver star and this japense tour group had rented every bike there, and were cloggin the lift lines, n they kept goin down advanced trails, n walking thier bikes

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
o and the funniest thing is watching f*cking tourists trying to load their bike on the lift hahaha cough cough aisans cough cough

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 20:01 Quote
hucker2010 wrote:
hucker2010 wrote:
when your coming down a trail and there is someone slower infront of you so you yell out "excuse me!" the look back but instead of moving over they start pedaling and just try to go faster untill you get fed upand just pass them on the inside of a corner or jump..... grrrrrr.... i swear you are lucky if you get one run out of the whole day when you dont run into someone

wow matt great minds think alike eh, btw i can ride soon we gotta go filmm some early season shredding
ya man i kinda wanna say f*ck hartails this season and just get a gnarly sled haha, we will do a postill vid when it is good to ride, it will blow peoples minds haha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022451
Mobile Version of Website