Best DH tire?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Best DH tire?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 21:11 Quote
im running Maxxis Ardents and have bin thinking for a while whats the best DH tire...your views please.

O+
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 21:28 Quote
theres no one best tire there is the best all around tire but for each condition there is a different best tire

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 21:34 Quote
this is totally dependant on personal opinion and im sure there has been topics like this so please dont make a pointless thread, try to keep the forums clean

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 21:49 Quote
this is a relly dumb question. theres so many different tires for different conditions and shit. it really depends were and what your riding

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 21:53 Quote
its not dumb the guy just wanted to see what other people are running, i know i would tires are pricy

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 21:58 Quote
he should at least say where he is riding and in what conditions ect...

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
azonicryder55555 wrote:
its pretty easy to see he is from alberta and he said DH so i dont see what else you would need

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:03 Quote
ningaduck wrote:
azonicryder55555 wrote:
its pretty easy to see he is from alberta and he said DH so i dont see what else you would need
does that means he only rides in alberta? and it doesnt state whether its winter fall spring or summer

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
azonicryder55555 wrote:
ningaduck wrote:
azonicryder55555 wrote:
does that means he only rides in alberta? and it doesnt state whether its winter fall spring or summer
o sorry i didnt realise its a diffrent season in the usa, my bad plus there are tires that are good for everything and thats probably what a normal person would recomend

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
ningaduck wrote:
azonicryder55555 wrote:
ningaduck wrote:

o sorry i didnt realise its a diffrent season in the usa, my bad plus there are tires that are good for everything and thats probably what a normal person would recomend
theres definately not 1 tire thats good for wet and muddy and dry and powdery. and i guess im not a normal person for reccomending not 1 set of tires year round. and good sarcasm i wasnt sying that i didnt know what season it was i was saying that he may not ride in only the winter

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
right.. anyways i run minnion front and a WTB timberwolf rear, both minnions in the summer. just go for those there good overall tires

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:13 Quote
id have to say Kenda Nevegal if i had to pick one, but once again it is totally up to personal preference. nevegal's have a great tread pattern for wetter conditions, totally depends tho there is different tires that are best for different DH situations

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
SICK-biker wrote:
id have to say Kenda Nevegal if i had to pick one, but once again it is totally up to personal preference. nevegal's have a great tread pattern for wetter conditions, totally depends tho there is different tires that are best for different DH situations
^^^^^ this guy is smart

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009635
Mobile Version of Website