How many GRILS play BMX?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
How many GRILS play BMX?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 5:52 Quote
How many grils play BMX in your city or contry?
I know many people play BMX in my contry,but none of them is gril...
And.
Are you?

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 6:10 Quote
However many it is, it's not enough. I've never seen a girl riding BMX in person...

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 at 6:32 Quote
I've only ever seen one near me

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 17:26 Quote
ive met 2

lucky me

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 19:02 Quote
I saw one riding like 5 years ago, she was a lot better rider than me and like every guy in the skatepark was hitting on her. My ex girlfriend rode a bmx bike no tricks or anything just rode it around.

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
How many girlz Ride a bike at all?

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 19:41 Quote
theres like 4 or 5 that race at our local track. none of them very good looking but cool to have them in the sport right?

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
bissellracing11 wrote:
theres like 4 or 5 that race at our local track. none of them very good looking but cool to have them in the sport right?

wonder if they thought the same when they saw you.Salute

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
ya true couldnt tell ya. dont really care either

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 19:55 Quote
There's tons of girls that race at my local tracks and around the Province for that matter but I've never once seen a girl riding freestyle.

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 20:20 Quote
I would say if you are looking to hook up with a chick who rides you are better off finding an athletic soccer playing girl or something of that nature and telling her she needs to get into freestyle MTB or BMX.

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
Darkdanner wrote:
I would say if you are looking to hook up with a chick who rides you are better off finding an athletic soccer playing girl or something of that nature and telling her she needs to get into freestyle MTB or BMX.

lol stay away from hockey Chicks

Posted: Feb 28, 2009 at 20:28 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
Darkdanner wrote:

lol stay away from hockey Chicks

they are used to taking a beating they might be the easiest ones to get to switch lol then you run the risk of getting knocked out if you ever get into a fight though.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010565
Mobile Version of Website