What annoys you when you're out riding?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
What annoys you when you're out riding?
Posted: May 26, 2009 at 3:05 Quote
when your douche bag of a friend comes along on his 700£ bike, and refuses to jump a gap on it, and says he will only do it on my coiler, which he fails repeatedly to clear the landing, slamming the rear wheel on the lip, damaging the rim, and when i ask for it back, he says no and cycles off with it. then while me and my mates are building a berm, (which you hit after you clear a gap) he starts telling us it wont work, that w hit it from the wrong angle, that its not built up enough (because we hadnt actually finished building it :@) and that its stupid to put one in. i told him to stfu and go and hit the gap, and then come into the corner and tell me its wrong. he refuses to do it and says he can tell its wrong by looking at it. hes such a stupid soab he really pisses me off. i wouldnt mind if he just says 'i dont want to hit the gap', and would leave the building to the people who actually know what angle you need to take. just needed to let that out... Razz

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 3:14 Quote
when you have a mate that says all these tricks he wants to do and how much he wants so progress and when you are pumped to ride and go to his house (near these mad jumps and a SHITTY bmx track.) and you never get to hit these awsome jumps coz he says they are to big and he complains about how far it is to ride to them (about half a kilometer). i only got to go there twice and he is always complaining. he never seems to want to put in the effort.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 3:15 Quote
my m8 has a real shit db bmx it has a 1piece and a giro a week or 2 bak it was his b day he got £150 and didnt spend a penny of it on his bike he got sum clothes wen he has thousands of clothes already wtfMadder

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 3:37 Quote
murdoc wrote:
when your douche bag of a friend comes along on his 700£ bike, and refuses to jump a gap on it, and says he will only do it on my coiler, which he fails repeatedly to clear the landing, slamming the rear wheel on the lip, damaging the rim, and when i ask for it back, he says no and cycles off with it. then while me and my mates are building a berm, (which you hit after you clear a gap) he starts telling us it wont work, that w hit it from the wrong angle, that its not built up enough (because we hadnt actually finished building it :@) and that its stupid to put one in. i told him to stfu and go and hit the gap, and then come into the corner and tell me its wrong. he refuses to do it and says he can tell its wrong by looking at it. hes such a stupid soab he really pisses me off. i wouldnt mind if he just says 'i dont want to hit the gap', and would leave the building to the people who actually know what angle you need to take. just needed to let that out... Razz

totally f**king agree!

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:08 Quote
Okay as of today I have a new hate. Heavy rain is so annoying, I was riding to college today, and completely forgot about a little stairset I usually walk down... Because it was so bad rain, I couldn't see much through my glasses. I hit the stairset, forgetting it was there, the stairs were really slippery. Eeek I nearly lost it.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:09 Quote
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Okay as of today I have a new hate. Heavy rain is so annoying, I was riding to college today, and completely forgot about a little stairset I usually walk down... Because it was so bad rain, I couldn't see much through my glasses. I hit the stairset, forgetting it was there, the stairs were really slippery. Eeek I nearly lost it.

you have college today? should you not be on some sort of study leave or half term?

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:11 Quote
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:

you have college today? should you not be on some sort of study leave or half term?

Haha, my college is queer. we have college still. ¬_¬. No study leave for me... Sympathy? Smile

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:12 Quote
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:

Haha, my college is queer. we have college still. ¬_¬. No study leave for me... Sympathy? Smile

gutted man... study leave? been out biking every single day for the last 3 weeks... damn i love study leave Razz (i did do a wee bit of studying when i got back)

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:14 Quote
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Pasty wrote:

gutted man... study leave? been out biking every single day for the last 3 weeks... damn i love study leave Razz (i did do a wee bit of studying when i got back)

HAHA! Its too wet to ride today Frown I will probably go out later if its dry Smile
Your lucky, getting study leave Frown

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:16 Quote
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:

HAHA! Its too wet to ride today Frown I will probably go out later if its dry Smile
Your lucky, getting study leave Frown [/Quote]

its bloody beautiful out man... dont know what your chatting about wet for... actually it was wet all last night, i'm gonna eat some breakfast then head out for a few hours to see whats its looking like out there

EDIT: no im not cuz the missus just rang me Frown bitch

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:19 Quote
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:

its bloody beautiful out man... dont know what your chatting about wet for... actually it was wet all last night, i'm gonna eat some breakfast then head out for a few hours to see whats its looking like out there

EDIT: no im not cuz the missus just rang me Frown bitch[/Quote]

LOL, its cheered up a bit here.. massive puddles though!! Smile And awwwh >. Tell her you cant see her, because you are riding your other lover Wink HAHA.

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:24 Quote
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:

LOL, its cheered up a bit here.. massive puddles though!! Smile And awwwh >. Tell her you cant see her, because you are riding your other lover Wink HAHA.[/Quote]

she already gets pissed off with me for "spending too much time riding the bike and not enough time riding her" but thats cuz its a 26 mile round trip on the bike to go to town which is a bit of a bitch if we're honest... takes like... 90 odd minute and i always get distracted and go off exploring then get lost sooo yeahhh its not my fault bikings better than everything else...

so i guess to keep a bit on topic, people who do not understand how good biking is annoy me

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:27 Quote
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Pasty wrote:

LOL, its cheered up a bit here.. massive puddles though!! Smile And awwwh >. Tell her you cant see her, because you are riding your other lover Wink HAHA.

she already gets pissed off with me for "spending too much time riding the bike and not enough time riding her" but thats cuz its a 26 mile round trip on the bike to go to town which is a bit of a bitch if we're honest... takes like... 90 odd minute and i always get distracted and go off exploring then get lost sooo yeahhh its not my fault bikings better than everything else...

so i guess to keep a bit on topic, people who do not understand how good biking is annoy me[/Quote]

Same here Frown My girlfriend doesn;t undertsnad bikes either haha! I don't mind, i talk about bikes anyway Smile

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 4:30 Quote
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Pasty wrote:

so i guess to keep a bit on topic, people who do not understand how good biking is annoy me

Same here Frown My girlfriend doesn;t undertsnad bikes either haha! I don't mind, i talk about bikes anyway Smile

and like, when you spend 100's of £'s buying parts for the bike and they're like... if you spend that much on it, why is it still black and white? make it pretty shiny colours.. like pink Facepalm

Posted: May 26, 2009 at 5:51 Quote
Pasty wrote:
Joe-Freeride08 wrote:
Pasty wrote:

and like, when you spend 100's of £'s buying parts for the bike and they're like... if you spend that much on it, why is it still black and white? make it pretty shiny colours.. like pink :palmface:

Haha! Luckily my girlfriend likes my bike (white and blue), but she still doesn't see the point in spending a lot of money on it... shes baffled on why I have to spend £100 on a real wheel for my bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015915
Mobile Version of Website