NS traffic?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 5:32 Quote
slickhorse wrote:
slickhorse wrote:
porkercon wrote:
Is the traffic 24" only?
This the new economical frame for dirt jumping and street offered by NS. In fact it's very similar to their much loved 2007 Suburban frame. Strong and light, with fantastic geometry, this frame is the choice for anyone on a budget who is serious about dirt or street. The Traffic frame is made of double butted Japanese cromoly which really sets a new standard in frames at this price level.

Specs:

Weight: 2.65kg
Wheel: 24”/26”
Chainstay: 382-400mm
Top-Tube: 556mm
Hubs: MTB spacing
BB: Euro
Headset: 1 1/8 STD

I just bought a Traffic online in White and my buddy bought a Sub in Blue. I'm super stoked can't wait for it to arrive Wednesday!

Frames arrived yesterday!! They are sweet!!! Thanks Biketrop!

Cool, man!! Glad you guys liked them!!

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 0:28 Quote
bmxbandit79 wrote:
slickhorse wrote:
slickhorse wrote:
This the new economical frame for dirt jumping and street offered by NS. In fact it's very similar to their much loved 2007 Suburban frame. Strong and light, with fantastic geometry, this frame is the choice for anyone on a budget who is serious about dirt or street. The Traffic frame is made of double butted Japanese cromoly which really sets a new standard in frames at this price level.

Specs:

Weight: 2.65kg
Wheel: 24”/26”
Chainstay: 382-400mm
Top-Tube: 556mm
Hubs: MTB spacing
BB: Euro
Headset: 1 1/8 STD

I just bought a Traffic online in White and my buddy bought a Sub in Blue. I'm super stoked can't wait for it to arrive Wednesday!

Frames arrived yesterday!! They are sweet!!! Thanks Biketrop!

Cool, man!! Glad you guys liked them!!

Haay, I orderd an ns traffic too yesterday but the mtb spacing can you also trough an ordenary as trhough it ?

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 16:41 Quote
hey I'm looking into a traffic frame for my new street dj bike, i was just wondering if the traffic is a good choice of should I wait a bit and get a suburban or even a majesty (majesty probably wouldn't be until next year then) I'm upgrading from a 2002 norco 125. any opinions are greatly apreciated
thanks

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 0:47 Quote
I think you can buy the traffic now if you need him now because there's almost no difference between the suburban and the traffic only the colour, the frame is the same, so it's your choice.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 0:49 Quote
i'm not in a huge rush to get it but i just don;t know if its worth the extra money

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 0:53 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
i'm not in a huge rush to get it but i just don;t know if its worth the extra money
If you think the colour of the suburban is better than you should take the suburban but if you want a blue black or white than it isn't worth the extra money, I have a black traffic.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 2:43 Quote
if you have the money to burn, get the sub. or majesty, if not get the traffic. the difference might be half a pound or so?

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
Aar0n wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
If you think the colour of the suburban is better than you should take the suburban but if you want a blue black or white than it isn't worth the extra money, I have a black traffic.
well i liked the blue traffic so unless i come into some extra cash all at once i'll probably get the traffic, plus i'd be able o ge3t a new steer tube pressed into my dj. but since you have a traffic i wanted to ask something, I've heard that you cant fit 2.3 tires into the traffic frame, is that true? and how does it ride.
thanks for all the opinions and input form everyone

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
Aar0n wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
well i liked the blue traffic so unless i come into some extra cash all at once i'll probably get the traffic, plus i'd be able o ge3t a new steer tube pressed into my dj. but since you have a traffic i wanted to ask something, I've heard that you cant fit 2.3 tires into the traffic frame, is that true? and how does it ride.

You can but your wheel needs to be perfectly trued at least with k rads 2.3... Go with 2.25 or less. The frame is great for the money

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 13:30 Quote
duartep wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
Aar0n wrote:

You can but your wheel needs to be perfectly trued at least with k rads 2.3... Go with 2.25 or less. The frame is great for the money
damn i already have the k-rads in 2.3, but they are bald so i guess i need a new tire anyways cough sb8 cough so now i just need to get my finances together then get ordering. and on the color i can always repaint it doesn't effect warranty Wink but i do like the aqua blue. on a side note no one has heard of any broken or dented traffics have they, since i dont think they're heat treated like their more expensive siblings
EDIT** anyone from canada where did you buy your frame from i'm going to have order it where would you recommend?

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 13:51 Quote
I purchased my NS from biketropolis based out of London, Ontario. Free shipping on frames as well.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
slickhorse wrote:
I purchased my NS from biketropolis based out of London, Ontario. Free shipping on frames as well.
cool i'll check that out, i was also looking on crc does anyone have any experience with them?

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 1:40 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
slickhorse wrote:
cool i'll check that out, i was also looking on crc does anyone have any experience with them?
yes i orderd my traffic frame on crc on monday and it arrived on friday.

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 1:45 Quote
Aar0n wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
slickhorse wrote:
and it was all good no problems, do you know where they are based out of.

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 1:46 Quote
norco12502 wrote:
Aar0n wrote:
norco12502 wrote:
and it was all good no problems, do you know where they are based out of.
how do you mean?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015405
Mobile Version of Website