.NORTHSTAR bike park/ski resort. *specific forum*

PB Forum :: USA - West
.NORTHSTAR bike park/ski resort. *specific forum*
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
i almost went up every weekend during the summer. so i rode a lot. i want to go up atleast 30 times this season

O+
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
same deal here, this season should be even more time up there, soo pumped for summer

FL
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:27 Quote
I think I had 16 visits to Northstar on my season pass last season. Hopefully I can get up there a lot more though, I can't live without Northstar. Both to David and Jonathon, we gotta ride together more because it is so much more fun riding with people near your level. I'm sure we will be seeing eachother up there a lot.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:28 Quote
yeah for sure. is bo selling his v10?

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
havent ben there for mtb, only snoboarding, how is it? and what other resorts are open during the summer?

FL
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:48 Quote
No, Bo is not selling his V-10. Why do you ask? and to momojellydonut, Northstar is the best place for DH. Maybe the best DH in the state. Mammoth is the only resort near Northstars league but it is still not nearly as good.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:52 Quote
i saw one on craigslist exactly like his. red boxxer and everything that i could remember

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:57 Quote
how gayyyy is that tiny little jump in the middle of livewire the first time you ride that trail, everyone i no overcleared that and either ate shit really hard or got really close to wrecking

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:58 Quote
mhoenisch wrote:
how gayyyy is that tiny little jump in the middle of livewire the first time you ride that trail, everyone i no overcleared that and either ate shit really hard or got really close to wrecking
what jump on livewire? theres quite a few that you can overshoot

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 22:59 Quote
dlowebiker wrote:
mhoenisch wrote:
the one that ends up on the road before you get into the trees

FL
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 23:00 Quote
dlowebiker wrote:
mhoenisch wrote:
What David said ^^^^^^^^ Lol, theres more than I can count that you can overclear.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 23:03 Quote
mhoenisch wrote:
dlowebiker wrote:
mhoenisch wrote:

oh i know what one your talking about. the one with the option jump to the left that goes onto the road. yeah that jump is pretty gay i know a lot of poeple that have crashed and broke themselves on it

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 23:05 Quote
dlowebiker wrote:
mhoenisch wrote:
dlowebiker wrote:

oh i know what one your talking about. the one with the option jump to the left that goes onto the road. yeah that jump is pretty gay i know a lot of poeple that have crashed and broke themselves on it
ya exactly, my first time through i was rallying that trail and then jumped like half the road to flat haha, dont no how i landed it

FL
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 23:06 Quote
dlowebiker wrote:
mhoenisch wrote:
dlowebiker wrote:

Yea I know what your talking about now. That jump is kinda annoying, you just have to scrub it and your good.

Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 23:07 Quote
taylorglorydh wrote:
dlowebiker wrote:
mhoenisch wrote:

Yea I know what your talking about now. That jump is kinda annoying, you just have to scrub it and your good.
ya i figured that out real quick

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017430
Mobile Version of Website