Stupidest things you've ever attempted?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stupidest things you've ever attempted?
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 17:25 Quote
lol i personnally wouldnt think it funny that i lost a nut :p

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
i was goin over a gap with a fallen tree in the middle, and i scraped the takeoff with my cranks. i fell and a tree limb went through my cheek. i had to bike home, for 20 minutes, before going to the hospital...

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
mamaloney wrote:
i was goin over a gap with a fallen tree in the middle, and i scraped the takeoff with my cranks. i fell and a tree limb went through my cheek. i had to bike home, for 20 minutes, before going to the hospital...

how do you scrape your cranks on the takeoff?

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 18:34 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
mamaloney wrote:

how do you scrape your cranks on the takeoff?
kinda endoed over the lip...
i didnt go fast enough.

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
eatdirtsleepridens wrote:
once we were doing this little table jump thing and i decided to gap the whole thing, landed flat, did a jay hoots superman(half ass superman) landed with my balls caught inbetween the seat and the tire, cut open my dick and puntured my balls, i was on the ground screaming i think i lost a knut it was really funny

Eek

Funny?! I hope you weren't planning on ever having kids!

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 7:42 Quote
no its still there but at the time it hurt so much that i thought that i lost it and after that my balls were really killing me for about a week

FL
Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 7:48 Quote
another one that you reminded me off (again not me but i was a witness)
my friend tried jumping a tabletop and came up short. He slipped forwards off his saddle and basically put a ball either side of his stem. after he had had an initial check it was sore but he said it looked ok...........couple of hours later he was in hospital because both his balls had rotated around themselves and basically cut off the circulation and were badly bruised. not nice...Confused

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
well, when ur in the hospital all up on drugs...how do u go pee pee without making a mess? well, they stick a tube up ur pee pee whole. then they inflate a little buble to open it up and make ur pee go int to tube..never had one...sounds horribly embarrasing and painfull

mhm, that does sound horrible. my friend Tim had the same thing happened to him when he had to have something removed from him. lets just say he had to get the nurse to remove it when he stumbled across something "exciting" on TV.

Posted: Jan 18, 2008 at 20:28 Quote
odin333 wrote:
backflip101 wrote:
well, when ur in the hospital all up on drugs...how do u go pee pee without making a mess? well, they stick a tube up ur pee pee whole. then they inflate a little buble to open it up and make ur pee go int to tube..never had one...sounds horribly embarrasing and painfull

mhm, that does sound horrible. my friend Tim had the same thing happened to him when he had to have something removed from him. lets just say he had to get the nurse to remove it when he stumbled across something "exciting" on TV.

ahahahahahahahhaha thats dope

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 10:06 Quote
errrrrrrrrr theese are disscusting hate landing on my nuts rather land on ANY other part

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
g3chucker wrote:
errrrrrrrrr theese are disscusting hate landing on my nuts rather land on ANY other part

Penis or Ashole? is that good enough?Rolleyes Razz

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
gediminas wrote:
g3chucker wrote:

Penis or Ashole? is that good enough?Rolleyes Razz

ide land on my arse i always do =P

Posted: Feb 13, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
when i was about 7 i was trying wheelies and o didnt really do anything i just pulled up my front wheel like 6 inch then it went down and i did it about 345 times and one time i desided to pull up really hard and i did and my front wheel came off and i ate shit

Posted: Mar 15, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
haha ok not my story but by buddies. all summer he couldnt ride cuz he snapped his fork on a tree when anouther jump went wrong. actually in fact that is another story for this post. but anyways so he haddent ridden alot during the summer. and one day we were like screw it were are going no matter what. because the jumps were so close you had to just go for the whole pack and had nothing to practise on. so me and my other friends who have already hit it are going and it starts to rain we are like screw it so we ride any way. the guy with the broken fork finnaly decides to go during the rain. slips up the first jump front tire cases. dislocated his shoulder. and we thought he re broke his front fork. lol. idiots.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026429
Mobile Version of Website