Please pray for my old man.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Please pray for my old man.
Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:45 Quote
Hey man, God can do anything, nothing is too big for that guy. I'll be praying for you and your dad.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:53 Quote
sorry about your dad manFrown

best of wishes to him you and all your familly
hope he gets better soonBlank Stare

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:57 Quote
My prayers go out to you.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
all the best man.. hope he pulls through... good luckSmile

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 17:10 Quote
I'm not a religious guy, but my thoughts and sympathy for you and your family. Nobody deserves that, I hope that everything turns out well for you and everybody involved! Stay strong, dude!

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 17:21 Quote
sorry about your dad. my dad passed away about 2 years ago and i know how you feel. hope he gets better

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 17:29 Quote
sorry to hear about your dad's situation. i will keep you in my prayers.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 17:32 Quote
My prayers are with you, and your family

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 17:37 Quote
best wishes hope ur dad gets better

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 17:56 Quote
stickyntricky wrote:
I never log into pinkbike anymore, but seeing your post made me want to put my two bits in.. My father passed away in a tragic Helicopter crash in 1997. I was 12... tough times are ahead, in either outcome of your Pop's situation. You have been foutunate enough , like me, to have two wheels and freedom. For many many many years after his death all I did was ride. It took me away to a place that I could deal with the situation. If it wasn't for bikes, working in a shop for 5 years of my younger life, and racing DH then coaching a junior development team, and meeting the most amazing people I could have ever hoped for, I dont know where I'd be at. Lost would be the best word. You are brave for asking for prayers, and you picked a great place to ask. I will think about you and your family often, and pray often too.. It helps to know your not alone, and ask for help when you need it, you wont be able to do much yourself. All my best wishes, and keep your chin up, and keep strong. And go ride, it will do more than anything anyone could ever say or do...
Dont think it could have been said any better, stay strong man

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 18:45 Quote
Prayer sent, best of hope!

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
hey man I am really sorry, I am atheist, but I will pray for him to get better, just for you Smile I really do hope he gets better though. His heart and lungs will be strong from riding though. I hope he pulls through. Best wishes
-Sanesh

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
Your dad and you will definately be in my prayers man. Hang in there

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013485
Mobile Version of Website