Pinkbike Product Section

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Pinkbike Product Section
O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 8:01 Quote
You guys are right. I'll never win, the Pinkbike powers are happy taking the money from the other organizations to get their products up rather than help the little guy.

Why did I bother voicing my opinion. No one should bother on here I guess. Unless you're talking about the flashiest, latest and greatest that is out there, it's not 'cool' enough to be on Pinkbike.

Brodie didn't help start cycling at all, they've only been a part of the industry for 22 years.

Regarding them only being local, they actually do have distribution globally.

Anyway, I give up. Would seem that Brodie themselves would have to pay Pinkbike to get their product up here, like the other 'big companies' have done, so you're right, I won't win.

I'm just a fan of Brodie, what can I say. I also think it's nice to have a 'Product' section that shows/offers all products out there, or don't bother at all as Google is a pretty good resource, as is/are your local bike shop(s).

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.g-boxx.org/imgs/10-brodie.jpg
odin333 wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:
webhead wrote:

You seriously removed my reply. WOW, you're the best mod ever, thanks for the censorship!

I say again; how can you have Transition, Spank & Banshee in there and use the excuse that Brodie is 'too small' a company? None of those 3 are BIG, hell the whole bicycling industry isn't big.

Smells like those companies are paying you guys to put them on the site. LAME!
Last i knew, Transition, Banshee, and Spank are widely International and are easy to get. Brodie, not so much.

exactly. Say Transition to pretty much any Mountain Biker and they automatically know what your talking about. Brodie? not so much. there bikes are kind of mediocre, they aren't really known to make top of the line frames.

i don't even know why your arguing anyway. its not like your going to win Rolleyes .

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:47 Quote
^Its alright to be a fan of a company. My comment was based on my region mainly. Of the 5-6 shops around me and all my friends that bike, no one owns a Brodie, and much knows about em. Maybe eventually they will be put up, same as Haro. But ya never know.

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:49 Quote
And Eastern, too. Can't forget that one.

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 23:57 Quote
i didnt bother reading all the pages but.. are you putting nicolai in?

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 0:29 Quote
woodygebhardt wrote:

things are still being added !

for the millionth time.

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 0:50 Quote
towers08 wrote:
woodygebhardt wrote:

for the millionth time.

as i said 'i didnt bother reading all the pages...' lol ok i was just wondering if there was like a list you guys had and nicolai was on it lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 0:55 Quote
woodygebhardt wrote:
towers08 wrote:
woodygebhardt wrote:

for the millionth time.

as i said 'i didnt bother reading all the pages...' lol ok i was just wondering if there was like a list you guys had and nicolai was on it lol
you would only have to read maybe 2 or 3 pages to see how many people have asked :O it should be put not to ask in the title, as it gets a lil annoying after a while Razz Beer

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 0:59 Quote
not to be a jerk but its taken for ever to update stuff

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 1:02 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
And Eastern, too. Can't forget that one.

dont forget there 26" bikes too!

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 1:04 Quote
motostu93 wrote:
not to be a jerk but its taken for ever to update stuff
think they have to get all the info for each product, a picture then upload it all and put it all on and so on...

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 7:46 Quote
I think you should be able to support the companies that are coming soon.Well i just want to support Kona and Shimano.Moon what can i say i just love kona.

Also it would be a good idea to put colums for recomending products, but instead of just owned and "i have no clue what im doing" you should have a section or products youve tried but dont own.

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 7:50 Quote
radek wrote:
iambike4lyf wrote:
could a minimum letter count be imposed for the recomendations?
its rather useless to simple have a recomendation but no comment
i think i 20 word limit or something?
also stops people just saying "sweet ride, buy it"

I think we'll sort them by the longest and hopefully most informative.

But what about the things you've tried and really liked but not known why?

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 8:37 Quote
get dobermann in there guys

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 10:14 Quote
I miss Formula,i hope pinkbike add those under Brakes.

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 11:06 Quote
phunkt wrote:
camera equipment section?

definately!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012018
Mobile Version of Website