Official Fredericton thread

PB Forum :: Canada - Atlantic
Official Fredericton thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
official fredericton nb thread riding spots what your riding group rides anything you want to post and discuss post it

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
hey I'm in Freddy, didn't expect to see much on PB about freddy but so far I've seen more than i expected, thanks for the thread; may become useful.

Posted: Mar 21, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
Just a note, if anyone ever wants to meet up in ride wit me, I'm not top-notch at riding but I still love it. I'm a BMXer too. Just give me a ring 1 506 645 0031, or email me jeff_martin@live.ca Cause I'm really looking for some peeps to ride with hah, I'm a lone-rider now a days. Thanks.

-Jeff

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 9:18 Quote
hey fredtown! just wondering where u guys get insurance on your downhill rigs?they want 350/yr per bike here...2 rich for my blood

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 7:26 Quote
Hey guys, I'm in Woodstock but I usually go up to Freddy a few times per season.

O+
Posted: May 1, 2009 at 8:59 Quote
Im in freddy, anyone going to make a Bike Park this year? Or some new jumps or anything?

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 10:08 Quote
building a nice set in a field out kingsley rd itll be similar to a dj park

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
hey everyone, I'm living in st. andrews for the summer and was wondering what the trails are like around here, And was wondering if I should get my p2 for dirt jumping sent out or my full suspension, any info on trails would be great,thanks

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 11:14 Quote
downhill366 wrote:
building a nice set in a field out kingsley rd itll be similar to a dj park
Hey could I come up and try them? Or are they more for u guys and like private? How far from downtown freddy?

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 at 3:52 Quote
If you ask you can come out

Posted: Jun 9, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
I'm From Freddy.

Lotsa good trails up my way (Oromocto)

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 18:16 Quote
Straight up...Fredericton has not very much to ride. One downhill track, one quarry, one piss poor dirt jump park (on public land at least), and one bridge with jumps built next to it.

Lets change that, make some solid riding this fall/spring. I have a lot of ideas for building, which will be built with or without the help of others. Help is obviously appreciated and I will help you build your ideas too. Many hands makes the work fun and at a much faster speed.

Send me a private message or post on this forum, we will get together. I prefer building in the woodlot cause I have a key to it Big Grin but don't mind building anywhere. I have a big bike so I lean towards that but will help build HT dirt jumps too.

Looking forward to building/riding with you cats

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 19:44 Quote
CanadaDiscGolf wrote:
Straight up...Fredericton has not very much to ride. One downhill track, one quarry, one piss poor dirt jump park (on public land at least), and one bridge with jumps built next to it.

Lets change that, make some solid riding this fall/spring. I have a lot of ideas for building, which will be built with or without the help of others. Help is obviously appreciated and I will help you build your ideas too. Many hands makes the work fun and at a much faster speed.

Send me a private message or post on this forum, we will get together. I prefer building in the woodlot cause I have a key to it Big Grin but don't mind building anywhere. I have a big bike so I lean towards that but will help build HT dirt jumps too.

Looking forward to building/riding with you cats

dude i will join you

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
Lets go riding this weekend on big bikes give me a text 471 5455

Posted: Sep 7, 2009 at 18:23 Quote
Hey dudes

will be riding the Woodlot next Tuesday, September 15.

Bringing several shovles and rakes, wanna help me build and fix shit up? Ill be kicking around from 4 to 7 prolly.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013447
Mobile Version of Website