Kicked Off?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Kicked Off?
O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 17:49 Quote
runner wrote:

Well, Hockey is Canada's national sport.

Actually Lacrosse is. We just like hockey way more.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 17:51 Quote
Yea haha I know what you mean

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 17:53 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
runner wrote:

Well, Hockey is Canada's national sport.

Actually Lacrosse is. We just like hockey way more.

Arent both Hockey and Lacrosse?

I wasn't sure so I just checked here:

http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/sc/legislation/n-16_e.cfm

and here:

and here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_sport

?!? Big Grin

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
this is quite the entertaining thread i have to say.

I really don't understand why people have such a hard time being civil. like r-m-r said a while ago, its uncanny the number of warnings and even a ban that have occurred during this thread. If you're in danger of getting suspended, being a smart@$$ in a thread obviously frequented by mods isn't going to help Rolleyes come on people!

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:02 Quote
4xman77 wrote:
my brother xxxxdj just got kicked of for 72000hours amazing eh

damn what for?

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:03 Quote
britboxxer wrote:
4xman77 wrote:

damn what for?
try looking back a few pages in the thread...

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:03 Quote
britboxxer wrote:
4xman77 wrote:

damn what for?

read the past 4 pages. amazing reading haha and quite entertaining. i would explain, but it would prob be a better explanation just by reading

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:04 Quote
CaptainBLT wrote:
britboxxer wrote:
4xman77 wrote:

damn what for?
try looking back a few pages in the thread...

dang, beat me to it

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:17 Quote
yea my acount BIGhusker1 is banned right now for callinjg a bad cannondale jerkel a shit bike, which it is,

but i miss the days of no warnings and no bannings

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:18 Quote
pinkbike should do a thing where at the end of each month they see what thread has the most posts or pages and the person who started that thread just get like a free shirt or something. I love the forums. Two weeks ago my thread got erased after 15 mins of nothing but insulting people and arguing and now i make a thread about it and its a pinkbike hit of the day. Ironic

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 18:20 Quote
bigdropper wrote:
yea my acount BIGhusker1 is banned right now for callinjg a bad cannondale jerkel a shit bike, which it is,

yeah thats something i dont get. people ask for your opinions on their bike and if in your opinoin its a shit bike you tell them that and get banned.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:02 Quote
britboxxer wrote:
pinkbike should do a thing where at the end of each month they see what thread has the most posts or pages and the person who started that thread just get like a free shirt or something. I love the forums. Two weeks ago my thread got erased after 15 mins of nothing but insulting people and arguing and now i make a thread about it and its a pinkbike hit of the day. Ironic

I was just thinking this, 15 pages in less than a day is pretty impressive, isn't it?

This thread is VERY entertaining

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:14 Quote
it is pretty impressive. yeah i agree and its pretty funny how people have been banned in here too

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:19 Quote
britboxxer wrote:
bigdropper wrote:

yeah thats something i dont get. people ask for your opinions on their bike and if in your opinoin its a shit bike you tell them that and get banned.

No, that is not how you get banned. Most people who are immature enough to get banned are also so immature that they lie about why they were banned.

You were rude, offensive, swore at people, and started fights at almost every chance. That's why you were banned.

If someone posts a bike and someone replies with something like (as an example, not that YOU said this, but you weren't all that far off) "that bike is shit and anyone who rides one must be a gay f*ggot cocksucker. go ride a tricycle, you piece of shit", what do you think we're going to do? That's not an OPINION, that's an insult. "It's all right for a first bike, but you'll have to upgrade to something stronger if you want to get serious about your dirt jumping" is an OPINION.

Don't pretend you're a little angel who got banned because I disagree with your opinon.

Posted: Nov 6, 2007 at 19:31 Quote
r-m-r wrote:
britboxxer wrote:
bigdropper wrote:

No, that is not how you get banned. Most people who are immature enough to get banned are also so immature that they lie about why they were banned.

You were rude, offensive, swore at people, and started fights at almost every chance. That's why you were banned.

If someone posts a bike and someone replies with something like (as an example, not that YOU said this, but you weren't all that far off) "that bike is shit and anyone who rides one must be a gay f*ggot cocksucker. go ride a tricycle, you piece of shit", what do you think we're going to do? That's not an OPINION, that's an insult. "It's all right for a first bike, but you'll have to upgrade to something stronger if you want to get serious about your dirt jumping" is an OPINION.

Don't pretend you're a little angel who got banned because I disagree with your opinon.

is this aimed at me or bigdropper?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010810
Mobile Version of Website