Abbotsford General Discussion Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Abbotsford General Discussion Thread
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 11:07 Quote
hey people i started this thread for any abbotsford riders out there who want to discuss whatever, trails, bike shops,ride times, building, ect

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
capbuster wrote:
buttholes!
yea i know thats what you want colten!

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:10 Quote
im going up to ledgeview on saturday, and sunday, anyone interested? im going around 11:30 to the Highlands if anyone wants to come thats where ill be

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:34 Quote
redbull24 wrote:
im going up to ledgeview on saturday, and sunday, anyone interested? im going around 11:30 to the Highlands if anyone wants to come thats where ill be
bitch me and cotlon wil be there

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:34 Quote
dellow wrote:
redbull24 wrote:
im going up to ledgeview on saturday, and sunday, anyone interested? im going around 11:30 to the Highlands if anyone wants to come thats where ill be
bitch me and cotlon wil be there
sweet!

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:35 Quote
redbull24 wrote:
dellow wrote:
redbull24 wrote:
im going up to ledgeview on saturday, and sunday, anyone interested? im going around 11:30 to the Highlands if anyone wants to come thats where ill be
bitch me and cotlon wil be there
sweet!
but dude this kid just came to my house asking to use my biike"f*ck NO ARE U RETARTED" *SHUT THE DOOR*

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:37 Quote
[Quote="dellow"]
redbull24 wrote:
dellow wrote:

bitch me and cotlon wil be there
sweet!
Quote]ok can we please stop talking on the thread or the mods will shut it down!

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
[Quote="dellow"][Quote="redbull24"]
dellow wrote:

bitch me and cotlon wil be there
sweet!

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:39 Quote
anyone been to Milestones lately? do the jumps need any work?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:43 Quote
redbull24 wrote:
anyone been to Milestones lately? do the jumps need any work?
rideable but could u some fine tuningeither u dont make it far enough or u over shoot the first one screwing u over for the second one i did them all including the tranny but thats only once...that is the big set the small ones easy ridable 2nd one could use a steeper landing and the medium its PERFECT especialy for trick on the last one

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:43 Quote
redbull24 wrote:
anyone been to Milestones lately? do the jumps need any work?

Those jumps always need work...

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:44 Quote
kylespringman wrote:
redbull24 wrote:
anyone been to Milestones lately? do the jumps need any work?

Those jumps always need work...
ya i plan do get them dialed though

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:45 Quote
dellow wrote:
kylespringman wrote:
redbull24 wrote:
anyone been to Milestones lately? do the jumps need any work?

Those jumps always need work...
ya i plan do get them dialed though

Yah now that Rgc is done there almost the only other option

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:45 Quote
kylespringman wrote:
dellow wrote:
kylespringman wrote:


Those jumps always need work...
ya i plan do get them dialed though

Yah now that Rgc is done there almost the only other option
is rgc gona yet?

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013215
Mobile Version of Website