Update on "Pray for my old man"

PB Forum :: Downhill
Update on "Pray for my old man"
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:18 Quote
I just wanted to post this quickly to let you all know about my fathers current condition.

He is doing very well!!! He was moved out of the ICU and into the cardio rehab unit yesterday evening! He is conscious and starting to become increasingly responsive. The light is at the end of the tunnell! And I thank you all very much for your emails, words and prayers!

I want to tell you that I showed him this forum on my iPhone and though he isn't totally mobile he looked at me and as tears were filling his eyes his chest swelled with emotion as he whispered to me "thank them all for me, God bless them!"

He then said a little prayer as best he could, thanking God for your "healing prayers"

I thank you again for being the best people in the world.

And again, if you ever are in Utah, my door is open to you!

Cheers!

John

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:28 Quote
Johnalmasmith wrote:
I just wanted to post this quickly to let you all know about my fathers current condition.

He is doing very well!!! He was moved out of the ICU and into the cardio rehab unit yesterday evening! He is conscious and starting to become increasingly responsive. The light is at the end of the tunnell! And I thank you all very much for your emails, words and prayers!

I want to tell you that I showed him this forum on my iPhone and though he isn't totally mobile he looked at me and as tears were filling his eyes his chest swelled with emotion as he whispered to me "thank them all for me, God bless them!"

He then said a little prayer as best he could, thanking God for your "healing prayers"

I thank you again for being the best people in the world.

And again, if you ever are in Utah, my door is open to you!

Cheers!

John
i havent heard of this yet but i will be praying for your fathers full recoverey do u have a link to a thread that explains all this?

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 17:16 Quote
I'm not religous but I will pray for your father, and I hope you will both be back shredding trails in no time. Best Regards to your father.

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 18:10 Quote
dude i told you things gonna be better!from greece all my wishes .

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 5:10 Quote
Dude. I'm glad your dad's getting better. It can't have been an easy time for you or your family.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 5:50 Quote
Good news mate, once again hope he makes a speedy recovery now.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 6:00 Quote
hope he keeps gettin better....especially in time for summer so you can go ride!!

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 6:30 Quote
Very good news mate, hope there is more good news to come.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 7:10 Quote
if it was that thread that helped him will everyones prayers. your one smart man for making it. haha its really nice hearings hes gettting better tho

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 7:17 Quote
best of luck on a full recovery, i lost my dad when i was 18 months old, losing someone important to you really sucks, expecially a father. healing vibes to you and your family Salute

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 7:49 Quote
Johnalmasmith wrote:

its not often i can say this.. but i literaly got tears in my eyes when you said that Blank Stare glad to see he is making progress, god bless..

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010520
Mobile Version of Website