Stp vs eastern night train

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stp vs eastern night train
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 3:01 Quote
Hey i'm looking to buy a new frame and iive narrowed it down to ethier a 08 black eastern night train or an 08 blue stp 0? any thoughts on which one to get?

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 3:08 Quote
well get the night train if you want to feel like ur ridin bmx lol, i prefer the stp but thats only because i have one

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 3:51 Quote
Night-train. End of story! Big Grin

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 4:01 Quote
nishnash wrote:

noooo, stop answering things were there isn't enough information to make a educated answer

what kind of riding are you going to be doing on it?

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 4:16 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
nishnash wrote:

noooo, stop answering things were there isn't enough information to make a educated answer

what kind of riding are you going to be doing on it?
Smile sorry this be true! +1 for that Q!

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 15:04 Quote
Arr doing mostly dirt junmping.... a bit of street and park as well tho

O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 16:51 Quote
alien-rider wrote:
Arr doing mostly dirt junmping.... a bit of street and park as well tho

The go for the night train I'd say

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
I really like my Nightrain. Great for park riding, good for DJ. Don't know about the STP. Never ridden one. What about Black Market?

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
i think verticle dropouts are gay so id say nightrain

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 21:21 Quote
i like my stp, so i recommend it but idk about the nighttrain

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 21:43 Quote
id definitely reccomend the stp, you wont be disappointed, a blkmrkt mob would be better than a night train tho

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 21:49 Quote
i've personally tried both bikes. just base your choice on this= do you want nimble or stable? because i gotta say the STP is a DREAM to dirt jump because it's so stable.it like almost does it for itself. now on the nighttrain it's very flickable. spins and whips like no other.

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 2:52 Quote
lexx wrote:
i've personally tried both bikes. just base your choice on this= do you want nimble or stable? because i gotta say the STP is a DREAM to dirt jump because it's so stable.it like almost does it for itself. now on the nighttrain it's very flickable. spins and whips like no other.

thanks for that man, i think i will go with the eastern night train, and for those who said mob would be better that was my first choice but i'm buying second hand, and there was no mobs for sale around my area Cry

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 4:29 Quote
lexx wrote:

I was thinking the same thing while I was riding my STP the other day, it is the most stable bike I have ridden. That is however great or very bad depending on how you look at it.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011085
Mobile Version of Website