Middle range price, decent , bmx cranks?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Middle range price, decent , bmx cranks?
  • Next Page
Posted: May 10, 2009 at 21:16 Quote
I have hollowbites and have been running them for 3 years aswell. even though they are chrome they are still strong as can be. these are way better than those 720 cranks some one has been arguing about. not to mention that is eastern, look up there quality of products on many pictures of broken bars, forks sprocktes cranks and frames.

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 7:54 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
I really don't understand why people say that Primo cranks hurt their ankles. They either have really weak ankles or are just whining for the sake of it.

I've had Primo's for 3 years and they have never, ever, not once, hurt my ankles. I even broke my ankle 2 years ago and have 6 screws and a plate in it. I have to be careful not to knock it against stuff or else it hurts, and Primo cranks STILL don't bother me in the slightest.

I think the "ankle bite" everyone talks about is all in their heads.

I dunno about that.. Every time I ride a bike with Primos on, I notice the cranks rubbing against my shoe and ankle. I've never actually hurt my ankle with them, but I'm sure people who move their feet around a lot would.

I personally think Hollowbites and powerbites look amazing, I've just never owned a set cos I haven't broken cranks on any of my bmxes.

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
jolly rodger stop trying to suck up the mods arses

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 17:33 Quote
Robsterer wrote:
jolly rodger stop trying to suck up the mods arses
Wtf are you talking about, I agree with them because their opinions are good

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
hieber265 wrote:
I never said they arent strong, they are on the heavier end of the scale arent the best looking. And the Square spindle? how do you put a chainwheel with a circle whole on it????

stupid stupid stupid peoplesss

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014114
Mobile Version of Website