Southwest Extreme, Bideford, Devon, UK.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Southwest Extreme, Bideford, Devon, UK.
Posted: Apr 26, 2009 at 15:25 Quote
timlake wrote:
What's the status of the downhill trails? Are there any? What are they like? I'm debating whether to come on Saturday, or whether to do the practice day of the UK Bike Park race.

The DH trails are all on hold at the moment.

We had to concentrate on the 4x and shore as well as the Dirt Jumps so the DH will be on hold for a while. Will keep you posted.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 1:17 Quote
Is the 4x opening weather permitting, or does it ride okay in all conditions?

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 3:20 Quote
Anyone after a bargin..
Vandal clothing are taking pre orders this week and will be at SWE on sat to hand over your tees and save you money, SWE sat price only £14,
http://vandalclothing.blogspot.com/2009/04/fresh-threads.html

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
Drainage issues have been addressed in a big way and the track should be good in all weather.

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 1:50 Quote
This looks realy good and alot closer then the track for me toSmile Defianlty looks worth a mission down to in summer cant waitSmile

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 7:43 Quote
Hi. I have heard that you need to be 16 to get into the free event without a parent/guardian. As I am 16, does this mean I can be responsible for and supervise U16's?

Posted: May 1, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
You can ride, but you will need a parent or guardian to sign the disclaimer on yourbehalf. Once they have done that you can ride all day.

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 6:36 Quote
hey, can you ride the shore lines if they are not finished? also, is the £10 all inclusive for as long as you want, or is there a time/section restriction? also how much will be complete by 1-2 June? and, because it is a weekday can you go in the park.
cheers.

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 11:21 Quote
The shore lines are partially finished, and come completed sections are ridable, however the lines will be completed in time for the Summer Ride Festival, July 25-26th, call 07506583859 for info and bookings.

The entry fee is £10 for all day riding.

All I can say is there will be some ridable shore by June, but that it will not be completed by that time. Also the park is currently only open on weekends and school holidays till the end of Sept.

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 12:42 Quote
is the 1-3 june on a school holiday? I don't know because my school has different holidays.

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
if your stuck for a spot to ride, mail me closer to the time and i will try and point out some riding spots you can hit mid week if SWE not open.

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
elbry wrote:
if your stuck for a spot to ride, mail me closer to the time and i will try and point out some riding spots you can hit mid week if SWE not open.

k, that'd be cool.

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 11:18 Quote
the ministry of schools (or somethin like that) I think says that 1 June is a holiday, so I guess you'd be open then, right?

Posted: May 6, 2009 at 0:44 Quote
Ahh, Yes there is a bank holiday on the 1st of June after the half term week. Therefore we will be open on the 1st June.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008263
Mobile Version of Website