In Search of Pegs... But Which Ones..

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
In Search of Pegs... But Which Ones..
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 21, 2009 at 21:40 Quote
well i`m looking for some pegs but i`m not sure on wut ones are good.... most of the stuff i ride on has a copeing on it.. but there is the odd time that i`ll run by a concrete ledge....just need some opinos on wut kind of pegs...

Posted: Mar 21, 2009 at 21:54 Quote
ive had pretty good luck with the fly pegs, thier cheap light and theve worked good for rails and cement for me.

http://www.danscomp.com/518154.php?cat=PARTS

Posted: Mar 21, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
I use Shadow little ones and they are the best, they last long, slide well, and have 8 holes with anti-rotation pin. I've also heard good things about eclat, and animal.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 0:11 Quote
I ride Haro stock garbage, they're heavier than a bag of bricks but they seem to last.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 1:33 Quote
ANIMAL!
maybe not the cheapest, but light and super strong

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 2:26 Quote
any peg will do the job, like jockermachine i ride some shitty stocks ones.

once upon a time i had some uber like titanium pegs. i cant tell the difference between the sets

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 6:03 Quote
wtp toxics or shadow little ones.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 8:26 Quote
Tree trick Stick Peg
super light

http://www.danscomp.com/518185.php?cat=PARTS

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
Shadow little ones all the way!

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 12:26 Quote
well now i got some shity news... the park that i raid at sometimes only wants plastic pegs... or u get reamied out by f***in skaters... i haven't really though fo doing ledges there but theres a few times that it has crossed my mind... and werd on some plegs (plastic pegs)?... even though i probly wont buy a set....

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 12:44 Quote
get rollers and its which not witch

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 13:02 Quote
yah but the roller ones arn't good for any kind of stalls.. there only good for rolling..

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
dan-massaro wrote:
and werd on some plegs (plastic pegs)?... even though i probly wont buy a set....

They're dirt cheap, you could easily afford to buy a set for park use, and if you only used them in the park they would last you a very long time (metal coping doesn't do much in terms of damage).

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
my khe alchemy pegs (resin and glass fibre mix) are serving me pretty well, and thats on pretty rough concret ledges with a metal coping, they get torn up pretty bad on concrete without the coping though

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 13:53 Quote
owengd97b wrote:
my khe alchemy pegs (resin and glass fibre mix) are serving me pretty well, and thats on pretty rough concret ledges with a metal coping, they get torn up pretty bad on concrete without the coping though

Alchemy pegs are junk compared to G-Sport Plegs.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011573
Mobile Version of Website