When the weathers better, a bigg street ride either liverpool or manchester, anyone up for it?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
When the weathers better, a bigg street ride either liverpool or manchester, anyone up for it?
Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
nsbichboy wrote:
WAW, looks like alot of intrest. I'm down for this Razz I will do either. (should imagin the Pool to be better for street with it being the city of culture n all them statue's n shit lol. what Lpool like for street riding?

liverpool?! no offence but, your lucking to be robbed :/

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 13:32 Quote
safeer wrote:
your lucking to be robbed :/

Not if say 20 people go, if someone tries robbing a bike that'll make 19 bikers chasing the thief.
I'd be up for manchester or liverpool Smile

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 13:39 Quote
doublerr wrote:
safeer wrote:
your lucking to be robbed :/

Not if say 20 people go, if someone tries robbing a bike that'll make 19 bikers chasing the thief.
I'd be up for manchester or liverpool Smile

ahaha awsome point, who in gods earth doesnt carry a tool if her rides an expenisve bike? Spanner To Face Much???!!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
:S ^^^ ??? . . . . . Safeer, your stereotyping people.
I know of and can name 10 people that had their bikes robbed in Manchester last year alone.
Also, what Ric said Razz

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 13:45 Quote
nsbichboy wrote:
:S ^^^ ??? . . . . . Safeer, your stereotyping people.
I know of and can name 10 people that had their bikes robbed in Manchester last year alone.
Also, what Ric said Razz

but heres my point, you know the seatpost right, just flick the f*cker out, whos messin Wink

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 14:51 Quote
All that aside, I think the next step is to see who wants to ride where, kinda like a vote / survey to get figures to decide on the most popular location.

Please see link below and select where you would most like the street ride to be.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3GGYQBN

Posted: Jan 13, 2010 at 16:16 Quote
ahhh i dont know what to pick i have a place to live in both cities :S

and on the being robbed thing i have been robbed at knife point in both cities so... that doesnt really help me pick Razz

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 12:05 Quote
tbf if we're going as a big crew then bike robbing shouldnt be a problem?

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 13:24 Quote
WOZren wrote:
tbf if we're going as a big crew then bike robbing shouldnt be a problem?

point taken man, can we have an update on the votes?

Posted: Jan 19, 2010 at 13:40 Quote
Could I ask pelople who are intrested in the street ride to take the survey following my link above so we can get a rough idea of where is most popular for people. thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024290
Mobile Version of Website