Has anybody tried the joplin or a adjustable post like it?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Has anybody tried the joplin or a adjustable post like it?
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 17:11 Quote
I have a gravity dropper turbo-for a about a year now, I was curious about the play too-there is a very, very little bit in the post, but hardly noticeable, works great. I too had to get it from the manufacturer directly.

O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 21:30 Quote
kakah wrote:
GordonShread wrote:
I own the Gravity Dropper Turbo. It's mechanical and works well and is easy to maintain. Light too, under 500g including cable and remote. I'm surprised that they are such an obscure company because they have in my opinion a very, very good product, especially in comparrison to the other posts that are available. I don't even know if anybody distributes them, I had to order mine online directly from the company.

I've heard nothing but good things about the G.D. post! I'd love to try one out.... but man does that cable coming out the front look goofy. Not that it should matter I guess. Have you used a V-brake noodle where the housing meets the post?
I've only had it a short while but I have already damaged the cable housing where it meets the post(still works fine though). When I inevitably replace it I may have to try a noodle. Either that or run the post turned 180 backwards, GD sells longer cables for this purpose. I think that would look even goofier though.

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
I've had a Joplin since October last year and I love it.

I've had to service it once after spending 5 very wet, cold, gritty hours in the cambrian mountains (wales) and thats all I've done, since that first service it's been flawless. A littel side to side movement but hardly noticeable

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010884
Mobile Version of Website