Lets See Your Uber Slammed Seats

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Lets See Your Uber Slammed Seats
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
bmxzach wrote:
photo
view it and weep, suckas. looks clean as f*ck, no ugly rail seat tie-on bullshit, no big-wheel seats on a pivotal post, no asian invasion railed seat on ugly frame, clean and classic... nuff said.

Why don't you stop caring about how your bike looks and go out and ride.
why dont you stop commenting pics on the internet and go out and ride, your bike has to look good just like you wouldnt drive a shitty lookin car or wear shitty lookin clothes

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
Having no mounts doesn't make it cleaner. That's all ones perception of what "clean" is.
No its truth smooth streamline with not abrubt turns, that is what clean is no matter what

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
People have different ideas of what looks "clean" on a bike. I think chopped mounts actually make the bike look worse unless it's smooth and painted over.

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 21:17 Quote
hieber265 wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
bmxzach wrote:
photo
view it and weep, suckas. looks clean as f*ck, no ugly rail seat tie-on bullshit, no big-wheel seats on a pivotal post, no asian invasion railed seat on ugly frame, clean and classic... nuff said.

why dont you stop commenting pics on the internet and go out and ride, your bike has to look good just like you wouldnt drive a shitty lookin car or wear shitty lookin clothes
that was a post in rage of people modding their bikes to make a simple seat setup look "cleaner"

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 10:20 Quote
hieber265 wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
bmxzach wrote:
photo

thats just f*cking stupid

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 11:04 Quote
S1L3NTR4GE wrote:
hieber265 wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

thats just f*cking stupid

no, I dont like riding my bike when it looks shitty, who does? or how about for the mtb'er/djers who likes riding with mud caked on their bike? it looks like someone took a giant shit with diahreea all over your bike. Lame. I always keep my car clean too, and anything else, its a reflection of who you are, if you have a dirty shitty bike it probably means your room is a mess, your car looks like crap and you just dont care about anything in general... At least try to keep the dirt off your bike, put a little effort into your bike.

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
There's a big difference between a bike and a car. You can't really judge someone by how clean and nice their bike looks. I could care less if my bike has a bit of dirt on it or has scratches in the paint, that doesn't mean it's a reflection of myself. My bike is meant to be abused, is going to be abused, and is abused. It's not pretty at all. There's scratches and gouges and ripped stickers and all sorts of ugly battle scars. I really don't care if my bike looks like crap when I ride it as long as it's working properly and I'm having fun.

I take pride in my truck and try to keep it clean the best I can, same with other aspects of my life. My bike, not so much. I just grab it and ride. I'll wipe the dust and dirt off it every now and then, but for the most part I just ride it not caring what it looks like. It's a bike, not a sports car or vintage guitar.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012406
Mobile Version of Website