Powered by Outside

Inverness College

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Inverness College
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 at 14:56 Quote
Just got accepted to Inverness College to do an HND in Forestry. Anyone else studying it in September or already there???

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 8:39 Quote
What level is a HND? Is it before Uni or in place of Uni?

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
Before uni, at college man

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 7:31 Quote
What you going to do next/ year after? Straight into employment? Apprenticeship?

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 7:33 Quote
Dunno yet I'll probably see how it goes. My main goal is to get into the scottish bike parks i.e. glentress, inners etc cause their run by the Forestry Commission.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 7:37 Quote
Sounds like a nice aim...would be really nice to help with great projects like that Wink

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 7:39 Quote
Adam! You're coming northwards! If I were you take the bikes, you'll have the mast on your doorstep!

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 7:40 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
Sounds like a nice aim...would be really nice to help with great projects like that Wink
Yeh man Big Grin

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 7:41 Quote
fortune wrote:
Adam! You're coming northwards! If I were you take the bikes, you'll have the mast on your doorstep!
I will eventually but I'll need to wait till I'm settled and stuff and maybe found a job....

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
adam-cuthbertson wrote:
fortune wrote:
I will eventually but I'll need to wait till I'm settled and stuff and maybe found a job....

Sounds like a plan. You could always try for one of the bikeshops in Inverness, theres highland cycles and alpine bikes.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 8:01 Quote
Nice I'll give it a go when I'm up.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 13:13 Quote
i was considering it. might very well do it tbh. cba with a job anymore.

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 1:10 Quote
Yeh dude it would also be good to go knowing theres another biker there you knowBig Grin

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009887
Mobile Version of Website