Tree Bicycle co.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Tree Bicycle co.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 6:07 Quote
I don't know about you guys but i think they're an amazing company for rider-owned.
The amount of testing and quality control they put into their stuff is amazing.

What do you guys think?

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 6:19 Quote
Their sprocket is supposed to be THE BEST there is...

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 6:21 Quote
wisey wrote:
There sprocket is supposed to be THE BEST there is...
I also heard that, I really want their frame

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 6:29 Quote
Yeah, I should imagen it's bloody good. Did you see the blog where aload of the frames blow of the back of a trailer? Cry

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 6:33 Quote
wisey wrote:
Yeah, I should imagen it's bloody good. Did you see the blog where aload of the frames blow of the back of a trailer? Cry
where is this?
That sux balls

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 6:38 Quote
Here it is:

http://www.treebicycleco.com/blogg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=140:tree-frame-is-here&catid=1:latest-news

It's at the bottom of the page, you have to click the image of the cat to see what happened to one of them, the paragraph above it explains it all.

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 7:31 Quote
That sux soooo bad

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 7:47 Quote
I have tree pegzzzz and there awesome. there worn down obviosly because i gotta do grinds on the streetz when i ride, but at parks best pegzzz eva no lies. Real Talk.

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
coulda posted this in the quick question thread..awsome company, no need to make another thread asking peoples opinions on them.

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
I really like the spec of their frame

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
wow that sucks to hear about the frames falling out the truck, but it would be so sick if u were a bit behind and found one lying there on the highway undamaged.tup

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 at 17:29 Quote
SICK-biker wrote:
wow that sucks to hear about the frames falling out the truck, but it would be so sick if u were a bit behind and found one lying there on the highway undamaged.tup

Haha, that would be awesome!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010669
Mobile Version of Website