Info on giant glory

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Info on giant glory
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 3:27 Quote
i am looking into buying a giant glory dh, amongst others. i ride downhill and freeride and was wondering how well this bike handles jumps and drops as well as downhill which i know its great for. another bike im considering is the specialized demo 8 which looks more aimed towards jumps and drops than downhill. which bike out of these do you think is better for predominantly downhill but will also feel nice over jumps and drops. thanks.

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 5:51 Quote
I have a Giant glory 1, its not quite the same as the dh but it does have the same suspension system which is really nice over pretty much everything! For mainly downhill go for the giant glory!

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 5:57 Quote
Giant glory is perfect for everything. I just got a Dh Team 1 week ago, i love it, its perfect for everyyyything Salute

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 6:01 Quote
ive seen a guy doing smooth flowy jumps on a Glory 1 (think it was a glory 1), it looked like it was made to jump, so im guessin the DH is not gna be much difference axcept for an extra 20mm travel on the front

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 7:55 Quote
is there much difference between the 2008 glory and the 2007 one?

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 9:17 Quote
dandavie wrote:
is there much difference between the 2008 glory and the 2007 one?

Frame wise, no, there the same just different colours but the specs are different!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009936
Mobile Version of Website