Sherwood Pines Group

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Sherwood Pines Group
Posted: Apr 12, 2012 at 22:37 Quote
Pines is a public use area, including the DJ and DH areas. Unless it becomes a private use section you are always going to have kids and people who aren't DJ'ers and Dh'ers riding them.
sad fact of life.

Posted: Apr 13, 2012 at 1:41 Quote
I know, and that's fair enough. I can completely understand people wanting to ride them; they're fun. But if it's ruining other people's experiences by disrupting their runs and wrecking the jumps then it should be addressed. But yeah, I get your point, there will always be annoying people that can't be stopped.

Oh well, just got to accept it and enjoy the jumps. Smile Salute

Posted: Apr 17, 2012 at 5:37 Quote
Anyone going up this weekend, I need to get some photography done>

Posted: Apr 17, 2012 at 6:32 Quote
Hopefully wont be long til me and a mate of mine hit the Pines, him on his Stinky and myself on the Mongoose Tyax I built..

Posted: Apr 18, 2012 at 14:40 Quote
May be up Friday late afternoon time if it's not underwater by then Wink

Posted: Apr 18, 2012 at 16:01 Quote
I think we're going up first thing sat morn til about lunch time. There any other good places to ride near by?

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 at 9:01 Quote
is there any puddles at the jumps?

Posted: Apr 27, 2012 at 11:33 Quote
rite guys bin tlkin to the fc..
they r gonna put an extra bin up at the dj's and a storage box n a few spades etc there.
so lets prove to the fc we can keep it clear of rubbish n keep the dj's sweet.
oh also..there is gonna b a dig day up there soon as well, as soon as i fnd out will let u all no

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 5:45 Quote
Thats cool, do you have any more information on the changes/rebuild of the freeride section?

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 13:38 Quote
they r ment to be doing somethin after the financial yr thts all i no on tht

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 6:16 Quote
Any chance anyone will be around at somepoint over the next few weeks so that a photoshoot can be organised?

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 6:22 Quote
I'll defo b there..
U doin it on the dj's n on the runs?

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 8:30 Quote
clubroost9 wrote:
I'll defo b there..
U doin it on the dj's n on the runs?

Plan would be to do the blue run to start with, only wantin some general riding pics taken for the site, if ya catch my drift mate. Will be around 2-3 weeks time, hopefully the weather will have cleared out by then and things be a bit drier lol Reason not goin on the Dj's is I aint got my dj bike built up yet, only got a XC/AM bike, dont know if you have seen it yet?

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 13:20 Quote
If you want some dirt jumping pictures taken I may be back up there with my camera stuff soon

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 13:56 Quote
K dude no worries..
Sounds good bout comin up wiv camer tho mayb up mid week in evenin so may cu guys then

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014476
Mobile Version of Website