Sherwood Pines Group

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Sherwood Pines Group
Posted: May 28, 2012 at 3:24 Quote
maggsy wrote:
Won't be around that weekend, but will be the following Sat

Bit of a shame as I ahve somethin now planned for that weekend mate, big ride of around 200 miles....

Posted: May 28, 2012 at 10:23 Quote
Pretty sure I'll be down on the 9th, would be good to get as many people as possible there.

Posted: May 28, 2012 at 12:13 Quote
I'll still be there, may see if any of the lads from up this way will make the trip.

Posted: Jun 7, 2012 at 13:31 Quote
All trails are closed on sat so wont be there now lol

Posted: Jun 7, 2012 at 13:59 Quote
Just for the rally, you'll still be able to get to the DJs and bike park, prbably Kitchener aswell, just got to be careful.

Posted: Jun 8, 2012 at 12:11 Quote
I may still give it a miss, all will be flooded and it's over an hours drive. Will make the trip down when it's sunny

Posted: Jun 8, 2012 at 13:45 Quote
Me too. Don't think there's any point, looks set to rain more and if the jumps are unrideable because of puddles before them then there's juts no point. I hate British weather!

It would be good though for some time in the summer to get as many people down as possible, have a bit of a jam.

Posted: Jun 8, 2012 at 14:10 Quote
Will get it sorted next time we have a heat wave, may also have my new camera by then too

Posted: Jun 11, 2012 at 1:27 Quote
Is there a way to get to the downhill and DJ section without having to go around the other trails??

Posted: Jun 11, 2012 at 2:27 Quote
NailTheTrail wrote:
Is there a way to get to the downhill and DJ section without having to go around the other trails??

Not that I know of mate. When ya think the next photo shoot will be set for, just out of curiosity.

Posted: Jun 11, 2012 at 10:00 Quote
NailTheTrail wrote:

Yes pal, ride round out the car park as if you're exiting the turn left at the gate and ride down past the FC offices through a green gate and keep riding down the fire track for about 5/10mins then beat right and you'll be at bottom of the dh section.

Posted: Jun 12, 2012 at 0:51 Quote
Will not be til July now as got some work in Spain to do, maybe mid-late July???

Posted: Jun 12, 2012 at 5:13 Quote
maggsy wrote:
Will not be til July now as got some work in Spain to do, maybe mid-late July???

I think that would suit a lot better as it allows more people ti be able to make sure thier schedules are clear and that we can get as many people there as possible.

Posted: Jun 12, 2012 at 10:54 Quote
July 22nd?

Thinking a sunday as less people will be working

Posted: Jun 12, 2012 at 12:20 Quote
maggsy wrote:
July 22nd?

Thinking a sunday as less people will be working

Sounds good to me mate.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013920
Mobile Version of Website