Powered by Outside

Atomlab's 3's tire

PB Forum :: Other
Atomlab's 3's tire

Author Message
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 7:22 Quote
Hi,

I thought of getting an atomlab 3's tire as a front, has anyone tried it? is it any good at all for street riding? tnx Smile

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 7:29 Quote
KMaster wrote:
Hi,

I thought of getting an atomlab 3's tire as a front, has anyone tried it? is it any good at all for street riding? tnx Smile

What sort of riding do you do?

They dont look all that fantastic, im sure theres something else out there which would be better for what you want it for, have you considered DMR Moto RT/Diggers, Maxxis Holy Rollers, Schwalbe Tabletops etc etc?

Smile

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 7:44 Quote
for hard pack dirt,street tioga fs 100's on the back are pretty good, crc have them like £17 grippy but fast,
on the front for more dirt stuff a table top, fast buy also grippy, quite a low nobble height reduces the rolling resistance

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 7:44 Quote
dirtjumpdan wrote:
.... have you considered DMR Moto Diggers....

Smile

look no further

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 at 7:46 Quote
atomik777 wrote:
dirtjumpdan wrote:
.... have you considered DMR Moto Diggers....

Smile

look no further

they are good for muddy conditions but as soon as its hard packed dirt or concrete you can hear them scream, however the rt's after being ridden in are real smooth, i run one onthe front

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 5:02 Quote
there is no distrebuter for DMR in Israel and I can't order from CRC, and I can get the atomlab tire on a bargin price so I'm not sure what to do, I ride street, I don't really like dirt jumping so I need a street only tire, my rear is a maxxis hookworm but it is too heavy to run up front, any other suggestions?

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012989
Mobile Version of Website