PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Annoying Problems With Bikes
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
knobzy wrote:
MountainFreedom wrote:
the break lines decide to start leaking as you ride out of the garage getting ready for the mountain!

or you haul your bike up ( walking ) up the side of the mountain to the top and 10 feet into the trail your line springs a leave and its down a trail, you need front and rear brakes or you ummmmm DIE!!!! i was pissed and costed my bike mostly down the trail.

Learn from the guys that ride brakeless

Foot + Back tire tup

come visit me and i'll take u up there and see if the foot and back tire works for ya.. OK!!

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 20:31 Quote
it wud suck if ur foot hit a rock and u went under the bike Smile

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 5:33 Quote
knobzy wrote:
photoguy9 wrote:
knobzy wrote:

or you haul your bike up ( walking ) up the side of the mountain to the top and 10 feet into the trail your line springs a leave and its down a trail, you need front and rear brakes or you ummmmm DIE!!!! i was pissed and costed my bike mostly down the trail.

Foot + Back tire tup

come visit me and i'll take u up there and see if the foot and back tire works for ya.. OK!!

I'm not saying ride brakeless downhill all the time. (that's just stupid) But if your brakes well...break, it's better then nothing.

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 7:28 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
knobzy wrote:
photoguy9 wrote:

Foot + Back tire tup

I'm not saying ride brakeless downhill all the time. (that's just stupid) But if your brakes well...break, it's better then nothing.

maybe if your riding down the highway. But having no brakes where i was, there was no other option then walk your bike down.. I mean chase your bike down, the terrain was to steep, walking down was actualling sliding down.

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 7:49 Quote
When you in a rush to go riding, because you need to catch a train or something and you go in the garage, and the bike pixies have magically given your bike a puncture since last weekend?! Frown

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
chain skip + jump = dislocated shoulder = single speed conversion (no longer annoying)

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
punctures is an obvious one but also hitting your wheel out of place while trying tailwhips etc. also when your wheel is hit about after a while of riding and the chain detensions its self Madder

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 15:34 Quote
OlegT wrote:
chain skip + jump = dislocated shoulder = single speed conversion (no longer annoying)
haha. i only rode with a der for about a month. i then realized they dont work for street/park/dj, and went SS myself.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013045
Mobile Version of Website