Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Nov 12, 2009 at 7:28 Quote
haha sweet, ill be watching it for sure

Posted: Nov 12, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
photo

Aftermath of a failed transition to jersey barrier wallride.

Posted: Nov 12, 2009 at 15:31 Quote
hhaha nice picture, musta hurt pretty bad

Posted: Nov 12, 2009 at 15:41 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
hhaha nice picture, musta hurt pretty bad

Captain Morgan is helping me out with that....

Posted: Nov 12, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
some new riding pics

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 13:12 Quote
severed-alliance wrote:
photo

photo

frame is gay and the seat 2 but that turndown air is sexy

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 14:04 Quote
random-dude wrote:
photo

Aftermath of a failed transition to jersey barrier wallride.

Guess you should wear a helmet eh?

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 14:05 Quote
to mitch133, do you seriously have to rag on everybody who has a low frame like that? i think we all understand your dislike for low toptubes so you can stop now. i dont think any one cares, and i dont but im just sayin. come on..

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
pedalpusher01 wrote:
to mitch133, do you seriously have to rag on everybody who has a low frame like that? i think we all understand your dislike for low toptubes so you can stop now. i dont think any one cares, and i dont but im just sayin. come on..

ha well said man Big Grin

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 14:18 Quote
severed-alliance wrote:
pedalpusher01 wrote:

ha well said man Big Grin

^^

and dont start saying about helmets because you will get nowhereeee

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 16:22 Quote
GripBMX wrote:

Guess you should wear a helmet eh?

We'll see...

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:26 Quote
pedalpusher01 wrote:

no im gonna do my best everytime i see one of those bike "frames" in testing to say something but hey somebody got somewhere they stoped making the lopez lt and they are suposed to stop making the regular lopez frames next year

so yes i do because right now that and striped pc seats are the worst trends in bmx

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:27 Quote
No low-pez frames are now in pruduction. they have completely stopped production a little while ago. The replacment is a frame called the Guttershark. Suposed to be as light as the low-pez but look more like the deathtrap

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:31 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
No low-pez frames are now in pruduction. they have completely stopped production a little while ago. The replacment is a frame called the Guttershark. Suposed to be as light as the low-pez but look more like the deathtrap

oh yes i knew haro would smarten up i know this stupid kid that has broken 4 of those frames and he says he cant ride anyother frame now because it feels werid after having a scooter frame for so long

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:37 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:

oh yes i knew haro would smarten up i know this stupid kid that has broken 4 of those frames and he says he cant ride anyother frame now because it feels werid after having a scooter frame for so long
haha no. a "scooter" frame would only have a wide downtube that you would stand on and a huge top tube

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018694
Mobile Version of Website